• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Girl tried to pull me over today... NOT SAFE FOR WORK

LMAO.

I was driving today to meet some friends for lunch.. On the Fwy, an asian girl in her early twenties paced me for about 1 mile then pull up side by side and wave for me to pull over. I didnt have time tho. Would have been late to my appointment if I did pull off so I just waved good-bye.

I was flattered and thought it was funny. This car does have some unspeakable power. I usually get guys in their lowered import taking picture with their phone. So this was refreshing.

Anyone have similar - fatal attraction - stories?

Re: Girl tried to pull me over today...

met a car full of law student girlies while cruising home, the hottest one wanted to ride with me and of course I gave her a ride and I ended up hanging out with them at a club they were headed to. Hey! I need to give them a call!!

NSXCELERATE said:
met a car full of law student girlies while cruising home, the hottest one wanted to ride with me and of course I gave her a ride and I ended up hanging out with them at a club they were headed to.

Thats the whole story huh? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Yes, and she posed for a picture!

Attachments

• NSX_Monique1.jpg
    NSX_Monique1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 2,449

Did you ever think that it might have been important for you to stop for five minutes to see what she wanted. What if you were leaking fluid from your car or one of your tires was running low on air ? :rolleyes:

Should have been posted in off topic by the way IMO.

Last edited:
and...?

Coming home after a nite out w/ Ojas last Sunday, I was paced by black C5 Z06 for about 6-8 miles (empty highway)... Everytime he came upto my side, he'd rev' his engine aggressively. I didn't even look at him once and just turned my cruise-control on. Also, during this small cruise of ours, we passed a massive accident on the opposing lanes w/ emergency vehicles, a fire-truck, ambulances, and many state troopers. :eek:

Some people just lose all common-sense when they get into a sportscar. Moments like that, I sorta wished I had a CTSC/BBSC or FX500 or GerryJohnson special just to annahilate amateur speed-racer wannabe's. I know that tool was dying to smoke me so he can tell his lame story to the rest of his cohort or even post up in his web-blog or online car forum. :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, I'm gonna note the car tags from now on & report them to the police/troopers or insurance companies of those who act as such. Hmmm... :: devilish grin ::

Anways, it's nice that you were cordial and waved at the chica- atleast it didn't make you look elitist, vain, and arrogant that often many high-end sportscar drivers tend to emulate.
icon14.gif

Re: and...?

I was paced by black C5 Z06 for about 6-8 miles (empty highway)... Everytime he came upto my side, he'd rev' his engine aggressively. I didn't even look at him once and just turned my cruise-control on.

I like how people pretend not to pay attention, when its pretty obvious that you DID pay attention.

Also, during this small cruise of ours, we passed a massive accident on the opposing lanes w/ emergency vehicles, a fire-truck, ambulances, and many state troopers. Some people just lose all common-sense when they get into a sportscar.

It doesnt matter if you are in a sportscar or a car, people need to pay attention to what they have and what they are doing. That accident could have been caused by racers, or it could have been caused by idiots, or maybe someone had a medical incident on the freeway and accidentally caused a pile-up? There's no way to know.

Moments like that, I sorta wished I had a CTSC/BBSC or FX500 or GerryJohnson special just to annahilate amateur speed-racer wannabe's. I know that tool was dying to smoke me so he can tell his lame story to the rest of his cohort or even post up in his web-blog or online car forum.

It doesnt take forced induction to beat another car, it takes a good driver. In almost all cases, it comes down to driver. I dunno, your post just sounds hypocritical.. you dont want to race, yet if you had more power you're pound on them -- it sounds like you are angry at others for doing what you WANT to do.

Come to think of it, I'm gonna note the car tags from now on & report them to the police/troopers or insurance companies of those who act as such. Hmmm...

I am sure they'll love to take that note and deposit it into the trashcan.. you are a civilian, not a police officer. Your notes mean nothing.

Anways, it's nice that you were cordial and waved at the chica- atleast it didn't make you look elitist, vain, and arrogant that often many high-end sportscar drivers tend to emulate.

You mean, like the way you are perceived for not paying attention to others who hmmm.. want to race you for having a sportscar?

I dunno.. just dont be surprised that you get attention, afterall.. it IS a sportscar. If only you can imagine what happens when driving a Carrera GT, McLaren F1, or such...

Thank You Mister Helper!

I like how people pretend not to pay attention, when its pretty obvious that you DID pay attention.

I didn't give him any attention, that's the point. A loud car w/ an obnoxious driver rev'ing his high performance car to my left, then to my right, tailing me, and in front of me... I guess I'm perceptive to things around me. Imagine that!

It doesnt matter if you are in a sportscar or a car, people need to pay attention to what they have and what they are doing. That accident could have been caused by racers, or it could have been caused by idiots, or maybe someone had a medical incident on the freeway and accidentally caused a pile-up? There's no way to know.

Sportscars draw more attention; easily the Troopers on the other side of the highway could've made their own assumptions at 2am if they saw/heard two unique cars roaring down the roadway.

It doesnt take forced induction to beat another car, it takes a good driver. In almost all cases, it comes down to driver. I dunno, your post just sounds hypocritical.. you dont want to race, yet if you had more power you're pound on them -- it sounds like you are angry at others for doing what you WANT to do.

Oh my friend, you may know import cars, but you're no psychiatrist. Stay in your own realm, you sound like a fool. Save the driver vs. power talk for track noobs'. Do you think the other driver learned anything from my actions (showing patience, maturity, reservation)? Probably not. Would someone toasting him in his guilded car as he was bullying, leave an impression? Of-course. As that was the point I was making. Is that something I want to do? I could careless. I drive a NSX (Keepin' it R-E-A-L... inside joke to those who matter!)

I am sure they'll love to take that note and deposit it into the trashcan.. you are a civilian, not a police officer. Your notes mean nothing.

Haha, thanks Attorney General, lol... If someone notices gross-misconduct on a public roadway, and submits a documented account to the proper jurisdiction, well let's just say there's a meeting in a court w/ a magistrate in 6-8 weeks. Thanks for the garbage advice, CHP'er Panch'. I'd deposit that into the trashcan, instead.

You mean, like the way you are perceived for not paying attention to others who hmmm.. want to race you for having a sportscar?

I gave him an initial chin-up as respect for another driver and car on a shared roadway. I used turn signals, kept proper distance, and never initiated anything. He did the complete opposite. Last I checked, street racing is illegal, everywhere.

I dunno.. just dont be surprised that you get attention, afterall.. it IS a sportscar. If only you can imagine what happens when driving a Carrera GT, McLaren F1, or such...

This wasn't attention, this was more of displaced anger/aggression. I guess you had to be there. I know when someone gives props, homage, respect, or just regular attention to a car on the road. This was a bit beyond that, so to speak. As far as Carrera GT goes, I wouldn't know- I haven't driven one. I've driven a McLaren; to be honest I preferred the F50's I've driven. Maybe someday I'll have to make the decision as to which one to acquire, but that's years away. Don't want to get ahead of myself, atleast for now.

I've noticed you just have so much to contribute to this forum through your negative comments and insightless posts. I find that so unbelievable considering that you possibly are running a business, as per your profile had led me to believe in the past.

Cheers! [/QUOTE]

I like Mr Helper,,he is cool and I'm sure he would never turndown a race with a vette in his Datsun...cuz after all Isnt that what sportscars are for? :rolleyes:

That's good, let it out, old_S13....

Now take a steam. Tomorrow will probably be better. :biggrin:

I think we need another picture of a girl posing with an NSX to cool things down.

DarthMaul said:
LMAO.

I was driving today to meet some friends for lunch.. On the Fwy, an asian girl in her early twenties paced me for about 1 mile then pull up side by side and wave for me to pull over. I didnt have time tho. Would have been late to my appointment if I did pull off so I just waved good-bye.

I was flattered and thought it was funny. This car does have some unspeakable power. I usually get guys in their lowered import taking picture with their phone. So this was refreshing.

was she hot?

That's all that matters, right?

To get back on topic...

Yes, I've had MANY experiences with girls showing me attention while driving, but that was in my college years (okay, I only graduated 2 months ago) and I was in my JEEP!

As for the NSX, sadly I get a lot more male attention - which definately removes tempation from my diet (I'm recently engaged). Unfortunately it seems that most guys just want to prove to me how much faster their car is (read: "who has the bigger dick?").

In conclusion, I have had a several runins in the NSX with well put-together girls (maybe 3 in the 2 months I've had my car). But when it comes down to it, the NSX is a HOT car and girls like guys in a CUTE car. :wink:

2NRWerks.com said:
I think we need another picture of a girl posing with an NSX to cool things down.
Dude, last time i checked, it wouldn't cool things down...... :biggrin: except the "local" model who stand by the silver corvette... well, lets hope whitensx didn't see this post.

DarthMaul said:
LMAO.

Yes, I had similar experience before in NSX in Tustin. Unfortunately just once, I actually did pull over to let her check out the nsx. She told me it is her favorite car. She is a fine looking asian girl.

I am still kicking myself for not asking for her# or at least e-mail addy, what a stupid fool :mad:

These things never happen to me because I'm always driving faster than anyone else. Perhaps if I slowed down, some of these chick-filled cars might be able to catch up to me.

However, when/if I pull up somewhere, I get hollered at. A really hot little blond saw me get out in front of a night spot where I just pulled up and parked next to the fire hydrant, fkit, and she said, "I like your car." We bought her a drink inside and whatnot.

Back