• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Go Pro Camera System Group Buy

Martin-Check your inbox for the tracking numbers for the 3 you purchased.

Thanks and enjoy,

Joseph

I am intested in buying the Helmet Hero Wide. Let me know if it is available? Thanks

Kiteboarder-I have one Helmet Hero Wide. Just recieved it on mondays shipment.

Check your P.M.

Thanks

Hi

It says on the website:

"Memory: 16 MB internal, expandable to 2GB with SD card (not included), expandable to 4GB with SDHC card (not included) via free software download from GoPro website—available soon"

What is "availible soon"?

It's been like that for a very long time.

Regards

Martin,

I'm not sure what soon ment either:confused: but I'm running an 8GB card on the 3 that i use and it works fine. They may have not updated there website.

Last edited:
Martin,

I'm not sure what soon ment either:confused: but I'm running an 8GB card on the 3 that i use and it works fine.

Hi

8gb?

I have some 4gb in order.

Regards

Martin,

Ready2Huynh on Prime who also purchased one from me and is also using an 8GB card. He was going to purchase a 4gb card and bought an 8gb because it wasn't much more. His also works fine. You may P.M. him to check if he had any issues as i have not with my 8gb SD cards. Mine is a Transend SDHC Class6. Not sure if that makes a diffrence. I'm sure San Disk would work too. But, i would say stay with the larger branded company disks. Also, use the NiMh rechargable batteries or Lithium as the last a lot longer than the cheap branded Alkaline Batteries.

Last edited:
Got mine weeks ago. Planning to try it on the car soon.
But I have tried it on a helicopter. With all the vibration and noise, I'm pretty please with the quality. Size of every video clip is quite big for the duration of the recording.

IMG_0312.jpg

Anymore Go Pro Motorsports Hero Wide camera? I am interested. Also how long does the rechargeable battery last?

EK4 i have still have the motorsport wide. The rechargebales last a long time if you buy the name brand ones like the Energizer Nimh. I haven't run a set all the way down yet but here's what the manufacture said.

"Power: 2x AAA batteries (not included), lithium batteries highly recommended. 3hrs. video recording with lithium, 2hrs. with NiMH"

EK4 HATCHBACK-You should be recieving your camera in a week or two.

Hey, Joseph, have you or Tony posted the video of the last drive anywhere yet? Thanks, Gary.

Hey, Joseph, have you or Tony posted the video of the last drive anywhere yet? Thanks, Gary.

I have a video driving to work and doing 130mph on I-70 west from the river market.

I'll try to post it on you tube but the translation to you tube may degrade the video a little.

Hi

I have a sdhc 16gb I have tried. It works. But since the filesystem is fat32 the camera probably will not record more than 4.xx gb of data before stopping.

What I tried to do was to just copy a dvd iso I had onto the card to see if I still could get the Pro to record to the card. What I found out was that I could not transfer more than 4.xx (not the whole iso) before I got a message that the card was full.

I do not think that Pro will work with NTFS.

So be warned. A 16gb card will probably work. But you will not get more than 4.xxgb in every recording. I will do some tests when I get around to it to see that this is true and that I can get it to record up to 4.xx and not beyond.

Regards

i have not ordered any but i can check to see what the cost is.

The HD Version will not be available till 10.25.2009

The MSRP is 299.99

Last edited:
Yes, hd is wide angle also. I can send you a link to the hd clips if you want to see them. As they are not public yet.

Back