• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Go Pro Camera System Group Buy

I am seeing if anyone is intrested in the Go Pro Motorsports Hero Wide camera system for the vehical. Shipped to the lower 48 states and includes all taxes/pay pal fees.

If anyone is intrested in any other Go Pro products such as the Surf Hero Wide or Helmet Hero Wide. Please feel free to ask.

http://www.goprocamera.com/

I do not need to get a minimum for this purchase so if you sign up you will recieve one for the price listed above

Any further questions please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Joseph

Please sign up below.

Last edited:
I have had an older goPro for a year. My opinions of it are in the track forum if you care to read.

Last edited:
Hi

I do not have the wide version on my NSX. But the older one.

I have made a small video with it. You can find it here

Since I do not have much room on the web it is highly compressed.

The pictures there are also from the camera. Must say that I am very satisfied.

I am thinking about buying the wide version. I may go for this offer as the wide camera supports sdhc cards and is also nicer to the batteries.

Edit: Sent a email to you 4 hours ago. I guess the timezone thingy is not in my favour. I get an reply when you are up and kicking again.

Regards

Last edited:
Yes, i would prefer to use paypal for all transactions as that would be the easiest for everyone.

I have checked all emails and pm's. If i have not responded or added your name below feel free to add yourself to the list and email or pm me.

Thanks,
Joseph

Please sign up below.
1.ISR
2.ian peters

Last edited:
Hi

Sorry I have to back out of the gb. I came to my "senses". The one I have does what I want so I really do not need this one. Sorry.

I have also posted in the thread that the Captain is talking about on the GOPro.

Regards

Martin,

I've updated the list.
Thanks for looking

I'll be ordering these in about a week but no later then 2 weeks. I have a few others intrested that have not committed.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9FzM9Am19I

here is a video of my gopro i just bought a few weeks ago.

The go pro is being used inside the car and yes it is wide angle 170 degrees.

For the cost, I am very happy with it but just know you will not be able to record video at night in lo light conditions.

I have checked all emails and pm's. If i have not responded or added your name below feel free to add yourself to the list and email or pm me.

Thanks,
Joseph

Last edited:
For those who would be needing international shipping the cheapest solution would be to go with The United States Postal Service. Flat Rate Box which is about $13.00 extra. I'll have to see if the unit will fit the post office box. If not I may have to repackage it in the post office box and send the original box broken down inside. I have included the link below for those of you intrested in an international order.

http://www.usps.com/prices/priority-mail-international-prices.htm

Yes, i would prefer to use paypal for all transactions as that would be the easiest for everyone.

Thanks,
Joseph

Please sign up below.
1.ISR (international shipping)
2.ian peters (international shipping)
3.tpagannsx (free shipping in the U.S. via UPS Ground. Pending)
4.veleno (international shipping)

added myself to the list

Updated list

Last edited:
Everyone, the order has been made for your units. Please let me know if you still want it.

Thanks,
Joseph

Everyone who wanted one you should have all recieved your Cameras Systems by now. I have two on hold for the two prime member one over sea and one waiting for next week.

If anyone else wants one in the future let me know. These are great for reviewing everything on the track from the line you took to how the suspension is working. PM myself if you would like one and you missed this buy.

I have sent all but one that I'm holding for another member on prime. Let me know if you need on. I'm glad to do international shipping.

I have a few still available to whom ever would like one. Sold many to fellow NSX Prime members already.

I have a few still available to whom ever would like one. Sold many to fellow NSX Prime members already.

Hi

Arg I tried as long as I could to resist. But I could not. I would like one. I have the orginal one. And the quality is good on that one.

This one should be better and also support larger cards and ofcourse widescreen.

I send you a pm with the address. Money is ready on my Paypal account so we are good to go.

Regards

Hi again

I may go for two. Let me know if you have a couple availible.

Will let you know if I go for two. I will point a friend of mine to this thread and he will decide asap.

Regards

Martin-PM sent I have two avaliable

Last edited:
Martin-your two units will be sent out tommorow. Following payment

Thanks

Last edited:
Oyagi-P.M. sent

Martin-I recieved your payment for 3. I'll let you know when the 3rd one arrives this week.

Thanks everyone,

Joseph

Ready2Huynh-Enjoy the new camera. I run 2-3 at a time for track events. works great for reviewing suspension rebound and everything else you can think of.

Back