• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good mechanics in Phoenix area who are not afraid to find and use used parts.

I need to find a decent NSX mechanic who doesn't mind tracking down and using used parts. I also need a source for NSX's that are being parted out. My '91 needs a few things that I don't want to pay dealer prices to get.

Many thanks (in advance) for all your help.

John

This cracks me up... I have 3 nsx's down to the chassis...

attachment.php

I have anything you need... and everything is on sale ... basicaly because no one in AZ ever paid attention

give me a call and you'll get a deal.

Regards

Attachments

• stmpo 072.jpg
    stmpo 072.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 344
Ross,

do you have any used nice condition wheels? I'm looking for 17/18's to replace my 16/17 oem 2000 MY nsx wheels.

I've been watching the classifieds, but nothing has caught my eye. I don't know shyte about wheels, other than i want 17/18... i don't know manufacturers, offsets, etc.

Ross,

do you have any used nice condition wheels? I'm looking for 17/18's to replace my 16/17 oem 2000 MY nsx wheels.

I've been watching the classifieds, but nothing has caught my eye. I don't know shyte about wheels, other than i want 17/18... i don't know manufacturers, offsets, etc.

I have a set of Fiske's... they are the true 2 piece Porshe racing wheels.. retial is crazy.. like 2k per wheel.

I'd unload the set for 3k.

But that is about all I have in the AM 17/18 world.

Regards

I know I'm really late to this thread but I hope someone will still get notified. I am looking for a mechanic to check out my NSX before I sell it. It is a '91 and has just over 20k miles on it. Since it has been in storage for so long, I'd like to get everything checked out before I sell it. She runs great but the "Anti Lock" light just came on as I was heading down for emissions testing. That is tthe main thing.

I know I'm really late to this thread but I hope someone will still get notified. I am looking for a mechanic to check out my NSX before I sell it. It is a '91 and has just over 20k miles on it. Since it has been in storage for so long, I'd like to get everything checked out before I sell it. She runs great but the "Anti Lock" light just came on as I was heading down for emissions testing. That is tthe main thing.

Science of Speed is still the place to go.

Back