• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Goodbye Nebraska, Hello Washington!

Good bye seasons! Hello RAAAAIIIIIINNNN.

Ps former Nebraskan Aksarben!

alright! another Nebraskan! My wife will be thrilled. We just moved from Papillion
I must say I'm not looking forward to the long rainy winter, i much prefer snow...
how long you've been out here now? do you ever get use to it.?

Welcome to Washington...You should go to nsxpo.org and sign up. Join us for the biggest NSX event of the year and make tons of new friends. I can't say you'll ever get use to the rain, but you will for sure begin to expect it...then eventually you'll begin to respect it.:smile:

BTW if you ever need any help with service or parts for your ride just let me know. I can help!

Welcome to Washington...You should go to nsxpo.org and sign up. Join us for the biggest NSX event of the year and make tons of new friends. I can't say you'll ever get use to the rain, but you will for sure begin to expect it...then eventually you'll begin to respect it.:smile:

BTW if you ever need any help with service or parts for your ride just let me know. I can help!

Thanks for all the offers Charles! Would love to go to nsxpo, biggest nsx event of the year, but just got here, the house is upside down, I don't think my wife and 7 yr old would take it lightly if i go bugger off to a car meet for 6 days without them!:biggrin::eek::wink: So I guess I'll just have to watch the pics online!:frown:

Thanks for all the offers Charles! Would love to go to nsxpo, biggest nsx event of the year, but just got here, the house is upside down, I don't think my wife and 7 yr old would take it lightly if i go bugger off to a car meet for 6 days without them!:biggrin::eek::wink: So I guess I'll just have to watch the pics online!:frown:

I won't go to the nsxpo social events due to personal issue too. But, please come by on the track day. Even if you not going to run your car, at least swing by and chat with us. It's local and it will cost you very little, if any.

The first two years of my four years so far were great but the last to "summers" were not really what I would call summers. The locals even have had some trouble with all the rain and cooler temps. (global warming)

I would plan for a few get aways either eastward or to some warm places during the spring when it starts to get old.

Dont go for 6days to nsxpo (if you cant) but do show up for the two track days in Kent WA!

Last edited:
Hmmm, that's really sounding tempting....Is there any difference between Monday and Tuesday track event?

We already have a few non nsx drivers signing up, the difference between Monday and Tuesday would be "who and what car" showing up. I would say those who never been on PR, especially those seasoned trackers or racers, they would be a lot faster on day 2 after they get into the track rythm.

Guys, if you have not seen Ferrand drives on the track you should go check it out. This guy is fast! I saw him last month at Pacific Raceway, sooo cool when he passed that 'Ariel Atom'. I didn't know that our nsx can go that fast!:biggrin:

if you really think I'm fast, the nsxpo 08 will be a big disappointment, I would imagine myself being passed left and right. (wait, there's no passing on the right at PR) and in reality, I'm far from the fastest nsx drivers here.

It'll be fun for sure!!!

In the sleepy little town of Lynden:biggrin:
I haven't seen any NSX around in Bellingham... how many are there?

Ahh, sweet! Lynden isn't too far from town hehe. Couple of my buddies live up there.

There are 4 NSX's in town including mine. Dylan (Sockeye on Prime) has a red 91 with a Comptech charger, the owner of Camtech has a 94 targa also red, and the owner of Louis Auto Glass has a red 91 also.

Ken (Sarge on Prime) used to live in town, but he recently moved to Arizona... He had a silver one that he sold a few months back, but recently bought another one, red as well.

Most of the NSX owners are down south :p and up in Vancouver, BC.

If you're in Bellingham, give me a shout! I own my own business so my schedule is pretty free. PM me for my number.

Welcome!

Ahh, sweet! Lynden isn't too far from town hehe. Couple of my buddies live up there.

There are 4 NSX's in town including mine. Dylan (Sockeye on Prime) has a red 91 with a Comptech charger, the owner of Camtech has a 94 targa also red, and the owner of Louis Auto Glass has a red 91 also.

Ken (Sarge on Prime) used to live in town, but he recently moved to Arizona... He had a silver one that he sold a few months back, but recently bought another one, red as well.

Most of the NSX owners are down south :p and up in Vancouver, BC.

If you're in Bellingham, give me a shout! I own my own business so my schedule is pretty free. PM me for my number.

Welcome!

Wow, all red ones! Mine is red too, 94 with black top and tan interior. We can start a Red NSX club in bellingham!:biggrin::biggrin:
PM'ed you with phone number.

Back