• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Goodyear GSd3's on backorder for a while (per Tire Rack)

Tire Rack is claiming at least 30 day backorder on the GSd3's.

Whos the Nsx owner thats hording these things up, causing this backorder! @! :biggrin: :tongue:

Yup here too in Brunei. At least the size that I would want to have 245/40R17. I would take around 3 weeks to arrive if that size is still available.

Tire Rack is claiming at least 30 day backorder on the GSd3's.

Whos the Nsx owner thats hording these things up, causing this backorder! @! :biggrin: :tongue:

I tried ordering these from Discount Tire Direct about 2 weeks ago, but they said that they were on backorder (for 265/35-18) I immediately called the tirerack and had them shipped out the next day. :biggrin: They showed up last week..looks like I got them just in time. I'm not sure what size you need, but Discount Tire Direct did have some still avialable, just not in the 265/35-18 size.

I just put a set of F1 GS tires on my evo. 6 20 minute SCCA PDX sessions and they are garbage. NO probs with Advans or even cheap hankooks. I will never buy a POS goodyear tire again. Horrible tires that fall apart when they see some heat.

Wow, I must have gotten one of the last sets as mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Back