• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got accepted into College.

Now what was you saying?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

465f549e6e2011e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

Good job getting accepted to college? Is that a big accomplishment these days?

When I was graduating high school (2003), it was made pretty clear by my parents that:

If i was to go to a state school, I should be getting a full ride, and be able to finish my Engineering degree in 3 years. (Way to go 9 AP classes in high school!)

If I went to a private school, it had to be one of the top in the country, and I was expected to have a part time/full time job to support myself.

What did I work towards and end up accomplishing? BOTH. Went to a top-tier private Engineering university with a full scholarship, and i worked part-time to cover my side expenses (every Saturday morning and Sunday morning, 6AM)...while maintaining a good GPA. Finished Undergrad with a B.S. degree in Mechancial Engineering in the normal 4 years, and finished my Masters Thesis in my 5th year for a M.S. in Mechancial Engineering.

So go finish high school, get through college with a good GPA, land yourself a good job, and find out who you want to be. When you figure that out and are truthful to the community (which ever community that may be), they will accept you...this versus constantly sticking your foot in your mouth...

Last edited:
Good job getting accepted to college? Is that a big accomplishment these days?

When I was graduating high school (2003), it was made pretty clear by my parents that:

If i was to go to a state school, I should be getting a full ride, and be able to finish my Engineering degree in 3 years. (Way to go 9 AP classes in high school!)

If I went to a private school, it had to be one of the top in the country, and I was expected to have a part time/full time job to support myself.

What did I work towards and end up accomplishing? BOTH. Went to a top-tier private Engineering university with a full scholarship, and i worked part-time to cover my side expenses (every Saturday morning and Sunday morning, 6AM)...while maintaining a good GPA. Finished Undergrad with a B.S. degree in Mechancial Engineering in the normal 4 years, and finished my Masters Thesis in my 5th year for a M.S. in Mechancial Engineering.

So go finish high school, get through college with a good GPA, land yourself a good job, and find out who you want to be. When you figure that out and are truthful to the community (which ever community that may be), they will accept you...this versus constantly sticking your foot in your mouth...

Personally to me it's a big thing to go to college of my choice besides a JuCo.

i see you like egging the nsx primers on. Not sure why:cool:

As you can tell by the post, most of them do not respect you (reasons given) so i do not know why you keep sticking your neck out there trying to prove something.

As my late father said, less talk, more action. People will then see what you are doing and give you respect as necessary!

+1.

My co-worker said that the photo is taken by iphone4, and the photo is been integrated(center has a green area).

Primers, what would you say?

It is taken with an Iphone4 and I posted the picture on instagram. I can take it with another camera if that makes you believe anything.

I would believe that, based on what I know of you, you are an underage drinking liar.

so, I, along with some of the other members here, more than likely neither care about and/or believe what you say.

Your motto here is "Pics or it didn't happen" I posted a pic sooooooooo.... it must have happened.

Here is some advice. Take some time off from posting here and concentrate on things more appropriate for a HS senior going to college. After you graduate college, either go to graduate school or get a job. Then, after a few more years of hard work, hopefully you'll be able to buy a used 2015+ NSX. Until then, you're unlikely to get much respect here. Hopefully none of your professors will do a Google search on you and find the BS you have posted here.

Cheers.

Your motto here is "Pics or it didn't happen" I posted a pic sooooooooo.... it must have happened.

Good for you. You got into college. so has 99.9% of the rest of the members here, and then some. Heck, I know GED kids that got into college. I'm not that bright and I got into college, big whoop.

Take DocL's advice and disappear for a while. Come back in a few years when your balls have actually dropped, create a new username, and start fresh. Until then, you will forever be laughing stock and a liar.

I hope you realize your name has been thrown around in this thread.. that google search could do you in real good..

Last edited:
Interesting thread. :biggrin:

Getting into college is the easy part. Heck I got a full ride scholarship into college, for a Civil Engineering major.

Fast forward one year, I realized I HATED engineering, my grades sunk, lost my scholarship. I changed my major to Pimpology, got a 4.0 GPA, and now make $5m per month. True story. :tongue:

PS: good advice from fellow NSXers about laying low. I don't understand why you'd want to come on a site like this to brag. Chances are 95% of the NSX owners here are way better off than you will be, until you get a real career and make some progress. Most people are not easily awed by silver spoon kids. We earned our lifestyle the hard way, tons of hard work and getting lucky every once in a while.

Last edited:
The INTERESTING thing is this....Grown men are arguing with a 17 year old kid.

Tell me who has gotten to who???

It's apparent the words you say don't bother him yet you let him get to you.

Call it ironic...call it whatever but I think it is really funny how he has worked everyone up :cool:

Tell me who has gotten to who???

It's apparent the words you say don't bother him yet you let him get to you.

Call it ironic...call it whatever but I think it is really funny how he has worked everyone up :cool:

And you even got pulled into the Vortex. :biggrin:

Age has nothing to do with willingness to argue. I think guys in general enjoy it, the nonsensical notion that you outgrow it doesn't seem to be well supported by anecdotal evidence, although I am willing to argue that point with you ;)

Interesting thread. :biggrin:

Getting into college is the easy part. Heck I got a full ride scholarship into college, for a Civil Engineering major.

Fast forward one year, I realized I HATED engineering, my grades sunk, lost my scholarship. I changed my major to Pimpology, got a 4.0 GPA, and now make $5m per month. True story. :tongue:

PS: good advice from fellow NSXers about laying low. I don't understand why you'd want to come on a site like this to brag. Chances are 95% of the NSX owners here are way better off than you will be, until you get a real career and make some progress. Most people are not easily awed by silver spoon kids. We earned our lifestyle the hard way, tons of hard work and getting lucky every once in a while.

thought you were a cpa? engineer too?

as far as getting lucky every once in a while.. i'm married.. wouldn't know about that..:frown:

sigh. guess i'll comfort myself with a ride in the ford. sniffle.

Last edited:
Personally to me it's a big thing to go to college of my choice besides a JuCo.

Good for you. You don't have to prove yourself to anyone in this thread. Just do your thing and succeed at whatever you're passionate about.

Congrats on getting into CA and Ga Southern though.

I know the OP definitely dug himself a deeep hole when he initially joined but the facts are:
- He's not even 18 (minor and prob immature)
- Went to school in a not so great school district
- Got into college
- He will be attending college

Regardless of how much of an ass you made yourself to be initially, I applaud you for making it this far. Now go get that degree, make some dough, and f some b!tch3s :biggrin:

I know the OP definitely dug himself a deeep hole when he initially joined but the facts are:
- He's not even 18 (minor and prob immature)
- Went to school in a not so great school district
- Got into college (hard to create an acceptance letter nowadays with this internet thing) LMAO
- He will be attending college (I think we covered that already)

Regardless of how much of an ass you made yourself to be initially, I applaud you for making it this far. Now go get that degree, make some dough, and f some b!tch3s :biggrin:

I just want to be post 100:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back