• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

got into accident

As you guys know the rain this week. I spun out on the freeway and hit the center divider on the 60 fwy monday. The rear passenger side is damaged. Luckily didnt hit anyone and I am ok. Car still runs fine and drives fine. Car is in the bodyshop in san gabriel. I have it for sale on the market section. Such bad luck and Christmas is coming up....

Re: got into accident. anyone want my NSX?

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the accident, but at least you're OK.

Sorry to hear, at least you made out ok. So.Cal has been so wet and cold, and now even snow. Drive safe out there everyone.

Will pass the word around for your sale. Good luck with everything.

Ouch. Sorry bout the car, hope it sells and things work out. On the good side the car did its job by sacrificing itself, you are still in one pc.

Thanks for all the kind words. It just sucks during the holiday seasons. But yeah, I have to be thankful that I was ok. Found out a CHP officer was killed on the 60 fwy couple exits down during the same time trying to help another car that spun and crashed like i did. Everyone drive safe... Happy holidays to everyone.

Regards,
Adrian

On December 15, 2008, at 0420 hours, Santa Fe Springs Area Officer Sanders, #18781, was directing traffic at a prior traffic accident on eastbound SR-60 west of Azusa Avenue in the city of Hacienda Heights. A subsequent collision between two vehicles caused one of the vehicles to veer out of control and strike Officer Sanders causing major injuries. Officer Sanders was airlifted to USC Medical Center where he succumbed to his injuries on December 15, 2008, at 0525 hours.

He is survived by his pregnant wife, two sons, one daughter, one step-son and his parents.

Rain always tends to screw with people on the road...

Definitely good you're fine and the car doesn't look that bad either! I hope it finds a good home with someone who will patch it up :). Be sure to have a happy holiday though.

Sorry to hear that. Good thing you came out alright.

was driving up in palmdale last night and it was wet and black ice all over the place.

drive safe.

Sorry about your accident......thats why I never drive in the rain....well in the NSX.

Good luck on getting another one.

Last edited:
Back