• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got my NSX

Beautiful congrats, :smile:

I prefer 5 spoke over 7 flows better with the car.

Now some pm, timing belt, tensionar, thermostate, fluish all fluids if it has not already been done.

Very beautiful! i wonder when will be my turn to own...

Something caught my attention in those interior photos... why does it have zebra prints in the carpet?

Beautiful congrats, :smile:

I prefer 5 spoke over 7 flows better with the car.

Now some pm, timing belt, tensionar, thermostate, fluish all fluids if it has not already been done.

Local Acura dealer did the following 7 miles before I bought it: TB/WP and all accessory belts, engine coolant, spark plugs, valve adjustment, all fluids, trunk struts, reinstalled original steering wheel (took Momo off), reinstalled factory air box including resonator, as well as full inspection. Total bill at Acura dealer was north of $2700.With all of that freshly done 7 miles ago, combined with the condition of the car and it sitting 6 blocks from my house on the showroom floor of Ooley-Blackburn amonst a variety of Porsches, Ferrari, AMG MB, Viper, etc. I couldn't NOT buy it. Took it out yesterday and let the red beauty stretch its legs......Why would anyone buy anything else??

Very beautiful! i wonder when will be my turn to own...

Something caught my attention in those interior photos... why does it have zebra prints in the carpet?

It is just the vacumn pattern in the carpet nap. Light must have caught it just right.

Nice car,dripping with a fresh detail it is. Wheels look like ssr integrals.Probably 16/17.

Yes the wheels are SSR Integrals 16/17. Got the original wheels with it as well as all the original: brakes (drilled/slot on the car), calipers (6Pot WP Pro on the car--anybody familiar with these??), springs (H&R on the car), lower facia, Momo steering wheel (I like the original that is back on it), Momo pedals. Runs pure and no disappointments. First one so I can't comment on some of the finer mechanicals.

Local Acura dealer did the following 7 miles before I bought it: TB/WP and all accessory belts, engine coolant, spark plugs, valve adjustment, all fluids, trunk struts, reinstalled original steering wheel (took Momo off), reinstalled factory air box including resonator, as well as full inspection. Total bill at Acura dealer was north of $2700.With all of that freshly done 7 miles ago, combined with the condition of the car and it sitting 6 blocks from my house on the showroom floor of Ooley-Blackburn amonst a variety of Porsches, Ferrari, AMG MB, Viper, etc. I couldn't NOT buy it. Took it out yesterday and let the red beauty stretch its legs......Why would anyone buy anything else??

Sounds like a lovely find right in your neighborhood! Integral wheels and nice and light.

Nothing to upgrade to from the NSX.

I am sellng my NSX to acquire a Ferrari(95-F355) and once I free up some funds I will buy an NSX as well for daily use gota convince the wife, just bought her a Coupe Bmw :biggrin:

Sounds like a lovely find right in your neighborhood! Integral wheels and nice and light.

Nothing to upgrade to from the NSX.

I am sellng my NSX to acquire a Ferrari(95-F355) and once I free up some funds I will buy an NSX as well for daily use gota convince the wife, just bought her a Coupe Bmw :biggrin:

You might check out http://ooley-and-blackburn.ebizautos.com/website.aspx
they have 3 or 4 Ferraris or could locate a nice one. Just a thought.

HEY!! I saw your car sitting outside of Ed Martin's service department a few weeks ago now that you mention it. I did not get a close look at it, but I remember it now. Congrats on having all of that done before your ownership.

Back