• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got my NSX

Found my first NSX about a week ago. '93 with 27K miles. About as mint as they come with some moderate mods that are OK with me. Wheels, etc. Only thing I don't like are the exhaust tips, but I will get them changed. My only mistake that I can see was that I didn't buy one sooner.

Attachments

• NSX2.jpg
    NSX2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 354
  • NSX6.jpg
    NSX6.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 308
  • NSX19.jpg
    NSX19.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 231
  • NSX5.jpg
    NSX5.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 195
  • NSX3.jpg
    NSX3.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 191
Welcome to the NSX Formula Red Club. Love the Red/Blk combo. Please don't tell me your planning to paint the top Red. Leave it Black. She looks sweet:wink:
Great year btw.
What type of rims are those? What size.

Last edited:
Nice!! Looks like another fine Oooley & Blackburn car. I live in Fishers and would love to meet you and see the new car if you are up for it. Congrats!!

wow, the paint on her is glistening. if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay?

i see wings west, clean eng bay, and brake kit up front...

Nice buy.....Love that red

Grats and enjoy your new toy! :biggrin:

Pristine Pristine Pristine. Congrats!

Nice car,dripping with a fresh detail it is. Wheels look like ssr integrals.Probably 16/17.

Very clean... Congrats! :cool:

Beautiful.
thumbsup.gif

27K miles :eek: Congrats & welcome! This site will surely help burn a hole in your wallet.

Beautiful car, my absolute favorite color combination- formula red with black roof. It just screams "sports car"!

Congratulations, and all the best driving! :biggrin:

(yeah, I'm a little jealous, too! :wink: )

~Jon

Very Nice! Congrats...now put some miles on her.

Back