• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Great deal for someone...

that car will sell in a week; just like the red and silver early 90s nsx's with the 02+ conversions on prime recently.

$2K? Are you out of your F mind?

Ok maybe more now that I think about it. I believe I was quoted around 1500 for a timing belt/wp give or take 100 and 500 or 800 for all hoses. This did include everything so maybe I got the hose prices mixed up in my mind. Remember I'm on the east side. Not in Cali.

Either way no more than 3k on a car that's been rebuilt and has the 02 conversion.

Yea its got a nice collection of parts to sell to Shawn :biggrin:

Someone snap it up

Yeah, I saw that ad yesterday and my jaw dropped. Couldn't get decent financing though personally because of the mileage... but damn its a nice looking ride. I'm scared of turbo maintenance as I'm not techy enough to sustain them because can they be labor intensive at times...right?

Well... I had a Greddy Turbo on my GSR that the shop improperly installed, fast as crap until I blew the turbo 2 weeks later due to pressure issues... dipstick shot out..oil everywhere... lead to two melted pistons on a drive back to Dallas from GR, MI. So maybe its a mental thing. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I've been scouring the FS threads for MONTHS and the 2 days I'm incredibly busy at work with no time to check and THIS gets sold right under my nose...

I've been scouring the FS threads for MONTHS and the 2 days I'm incredibly busy at work with no time to check and THIS gets sold right under my nose...

You might want to add this feed to your favorite RSS reader (I am partial to Google Reader):

Code:
http://nsxprime.com/forums/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=22

What gives? It seems like this was listed at a fraction of what it should have been at...

Must be me, but with 135k miles and accident history, i don't $30k is a bargin. You'll probably blow the engine from the mods in the near future then you'll have paid $30k for a 135k miles NSX with accident history that needs a new engine.

Must be me, but with 135k miles and accident history, i don't $30k is a bargin. You'll probably blow the engine from the mods in the near future then you'll have paid $30k for a 135k miles NSX with accident history that needs a new engine.

I think it's you. You don't quite understand the cost of those mods and your assumption that the engine will "blow up" is just out of place. That's a built motor and is probably more reliable than an NA model of the same mileage. With any car you have to check condition, but I have to tell you I've been on prime 6+ years now and this was a bargain. I alerted my best friend about it but he moved too late.

Last edited:
I think it's you. You don't quite understand the cost of those mods and your assumption that the engine will "blow up" is just out of place. That's a built motor and is probably more reliable than an NA model of the same mileage. With any car you have to check condition, but I have to tell you I've been on prime 6+ years now and this was a bargain. I alerted my best friend about it but he moved too late.

+1
he clearly doesnt know what hes talking about. the parts alone on that car are worth more than 30K. your pretty much paying for the parts and the car is kind of tagging along with the deal.

Last edited:
+1
he clearly doesnt know what hes talking about. the parts alone on that car are worth more than 30K. your pretty much paying for the parts and the car is kind of tagging along with the deal.

I parted out a similar car, with a few more modifications, and a bit less mileage, for $60k - I would say $35-38k for this car would be fair.

Unfortunately at that price range the amount of buyers is reduced, so to move it quickly, 32-35k I would say. $30k is an excellent price for the new owner.

++1

that car is a steal. sold in less then a week no doubt; and rightfully so.

to assume that the fully built engine will blow up is silly.

imo that 'accident' is very very minor and can be easily fixed.

+1

Blow the engine?:confused:
The sos stage 1 Engine is built to take up to 580hp.

didnt think a stage 1 build was possible on a 97 3.2L, thought it had to be stage 2. Great deal nonetheless.

Last edited:
Back