• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Green NSX spotted at hotel outside of Road Atlanta

A dark green (pretty sure it was green) NSX was in the parking lot of the hotel I was staying at this past fri-sun a few miles outside of Road Atlanta.

I'm pretty sure the hotel was Best Western, or Holiday Inn, sorry I can't remember...

So how about that tornado warning and hail?

i didnt know about the storm until the next morning. the harder it storms the better i sleep it seems. my wife works in the suntrust building that had a ton of windows blown out and she is fussing about all the streets that are shut down.i just stay the hell out of atlanta and life is peachy.(lol)

dunno who the car was, all ive seen here are mine and sean's yellow screamer.

ryan

i didnt know about the storm until the next morning. the harder it storms the better i sleep it seems. my wife works in the suntrust building that had a ton of windows blown out and she is fussing about all the streets that are shut down.i just stay the hell out of atlanta and life is peachy.(lol)

dunno who the car was, all ive seen here are mine and sean's yellow screamer.

ryan
Probably someone from a nearby state. It was a NASA Southwest Regional race weekend at Road Atlanta...

Back