• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Griots Car Care Kit

I have tried damn near everything out there, and Griot's stuff has worked the best for black in my opinion. Only a few people on the boards have seen my car in person, but I always get compliments on the paint (that and "when are you gonna lower that thing?" :biggrin: ).

The only product from Griot's that I wasn't thrilled about was their interior cleaner. It works ok. Everything else I highly recommend...especially for black!

Phil.

Good to know since my car is black too. :smile:

I have tried damn near everything out there, and Griot's stuff has worked the best for black in my opinion. Only a few people on the boards have seen my car in person, but I always get compliments on the paint (that and "when are you gonna lower that thing?" :biggrin: ).

The only product from Griot's that I wasn't thrilled about was their interior cleaner. It works ok. Everything else I highly recommend...especially for black!

Phil.

Strange, I find the interior cleaner the only chemical I like that they offer. The speed shine isn't bad either. My general opinion of Griot's is there are better options and usually cheaper too.

Strange, I find the interior cleaner the only chemical I like that they offer. The speed shine isn't bad either. My general opinion of Griot's is there are better options and usually cheaper too.

-1:tongue:
Griot's is the $%^ its amazing. I have there was and polish kit and its incredible.

if you are using a rotary or flex to polish you should give Menzerna a try. even with a pc/udm/cyclo they are definitely a step up in every way from griot's polishes.
griot's car wash is nice too. i forgot about that one.
griot's is definitely the best at one thing. marketing. great reading.

Back