• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Cedar Ridge Fabrication Harness bar, NSXPO 2015 delivery!

Hey there,
It's been a while since I made a batch of these. I have decided to sponsor the NSXPO 2015 track day and donate a harness bar to NSXPO raffle to help raise funds for the event. I figured I should make a batch of them. I'm getting quotes on parts at this time and hope to be able to hold the price at $795. For those who want to get in on the group buy, I will guaranty the price($795) and delivery by NSXPO 2015 and the bars will have an NSXPO graphic! PLUS, we can offer different colors on the group buy, rather than the basic black I have always offered!

Here is the general info about the harness bar:
The Cedar Ridge Harness Bar is a direct fit harness bar solution for the NSX. Featuring a unique billet machined bracket, this harness does not require drilling into the B pillar panels for mounting. The bar can be mounted in either coupe or targa with the parts supplied, greatly increases chassis rigidity as well as adding mount points for shoulder and lap belts.

http://www.cedarridgefabrication.com/bp_content/HBI.pdf

For sub belt mounts, we offer one designed for the stock seat, I will sell pairs at the old price $90 for 2!

For after market, I will sell pairs at the old price $130 for 2!

1. carboy219
2. NSX1145
3. NSXPR

Send me an email @ [email protected] if you have questions.

Attachments

• Cro-moly haress bar set with parts.JPG
    Cro-moly haress bar set with parts.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 276
  • DSCN2922.jpg
    DSCN2922.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCN5850.jpg
    DSCN5850.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
I'll take one!
Great, you are on the list, I'll let things run a while and see how much interest I get. I need 10 folks to make the numbers work for the set up/parts order to afford to do the run...let's keep our fingers crossed!

Dave

Dave,
I need the sub bar for aftermarket.
Tim

Dave,
I need the sub bar for aftermarket.
Tim
Tim,
I have a pair in stock, PM me your zip code and I can send you an invoice with shipping.

Thanks,
Dave

Best harness bar for the NSX. If you need photos i'm happy to share some.

It would be great if you can post some install pics, thanks!

Dave

- - - Updated - - -

Put me on the list for a harness bar! Been waiting awhile for one. :)

You are on the list, I'll keep everyone posted,
Thanks,
Dave

I apologize that it has taken me so long to post pics of my harness bar. Dave just reminded me and I went out a snapped a few quick.

(please excuse my missing interior pieces...the previous owner destroyed them)

photo%202_zpsxryyxtrn.jpg

photo%201_zpsgsqxcag4.jpg

photo%203_zpsfgdihdyt.jpg

This bar is really top notch. I had to make ZERO modifications to my interior panels. The top mount point is supported by an ingenious piece ( Dave calls it a dog bone IIRC) that allows for easy mounting and the use of the stock 3-point without modifying the interior B panel. Sorry if the picture quality isn't the greatest.

If Dave can get enough interest I would be willing to help SoCal guys out and offer installation of the harness bar if people are interested.

Last edited:
Please let me know if you have questions, I have enough interest I will be making a batch so look for a PM about payment. Let me know if you need sub mounts so they can get made at the same time. Plan is to only weld up as many bars as I have sold, but have parts on the shelf to make more in small batches as they sell, more like 3-4 month lead time instead of 1+ years like it has been.

Thanks everyone,
Dave

Hey all,
It has been a crazy summer and fall. Thanks for everyone's patience on the harness bars, they took much more time to get them through production than I had planned. The good news is there are finally going to powder coat! Please get back in touch if you have not paid, we will only build the ones that have been paid and weld up another batch next year. All aftermarket sub belt mounts are finished and ready to ship. I'm working on a deal for bulk purchase of 6 point harness belts so let me know if any one is interested.

Thanks,
Dave

Hello all,
Last little bump here, we are finishing up this batch and will put away the jigs and fixtures for another year. If you want to get a harness bar, I do need payment now to get in this batch. It is possible to squeeze one more in at this time but the window is closing today.

Please PM me if you are on the fence.

Thanks to everyone who has helped make this happen and supported Cedar Ridge Fabrication over the years!
Dave

Well, as things seem to always happen, my powdercoat guy is backed up and not picking up till later in the week so the window is still open if any one wants to get in on this batch.

Thanks Mario, I added yours to the order!

PM, it's not too late!

One more in the batch...

As thing usually work out in my world we never make just the right amount of anything. This time we have one extra harness bar, better than one to few I guess.

CRF harness bar, 11-25-2015.jpg

PM if you want it. Most likely this is the last ones we make this year unless there are another 5 folks that want to sign up.

Thanks as always, Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Dave

NSX Harness bar, silver, 11-02-2015.jpg
Here is one of the custom colors we did for Nick: Silver with matching stock seat sub belt mounts to match his Sebring Silver!

A number of folks have been in contact about the extra harness bar but I still have it, PM if you want it!

Dave

A quick note, even though the pics show interior panels removed, the bar fits great with all the panels installed!

Back