• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group buy for custom leather seats

How about the sides of the center pieces. Will they be the same color as the center section or will it still be black?

I suppose I'm in. Do we just give them a ring with our individual order or what?

Veleno; your choice. Please give NW Autoleather a call toll free (888) 821-1066 to place your orders. If you would prefer to have Kim contact you the last week of February to take down all of your details, please email her with your contact number.
Cheers

To those of you who have not placed your order yet;
Please give us a call and provide your details as soon as possible. All orders and credit card numbers will be confirmed by next Wednesday or Thursday, and your orders will be manufactured in the order they are received. We would just like to have everyone's order ready to be produced soon, and the sooner we have a solid number of how many are in, the sooner we will have an exact price!! Steven has decided that if we hit 17 he will include the 20+ price. Please give us a call toll free at (888) 821-1066. Ask for Steven. if you have any questions at all, please email me.
Cheers
Kim

I placed my order yesterday. Despite Steven being very busy he took the time to go over my order ~ 12 times. Not kidding. And despite my order being very specific, he was able to accomodate all my requests. Very professional, curteous, and thorough. Now I just need to figure out how Im going to get the rest of the interior to match what I ordered.:confused:

What ideas would you have for someone with the ivory interior?
My leather's seen better days, but I'm not sure I've got the funds for this sort of thing right now, and I'm no artist, so I'm not sure what might look good with the ivory interior.

I'm in. After voyeristically watching this over the last two weeks, I've mentally committed. My black seats are in good shape, but this is such a great opportunity that I can't say no (does that sound like the line your wife uses on you too?) I've honestly been riding the fence lately about whether to keep my NSX after our second child was born two months ago. Just bought the wife a new MDX and like that new car smell / feel/ etc, but I've come to the conclusion that I can't part with my X at this point.

After visiting with Steven on the phone for a significant length of time, I can tell you he is extremely knowledgable and professional. Out of cusiosity, what is everybody else doing as far as mono tone versus two-tone and customized effects?

I've got a 92 red/black so I'm going with solid black smooth leater on the outsides but the perforated leather like the 2000 and up on the inserts. I'm doing red stitching but I was thinking of doing the "NSX" in the headrest in black. I can't make up my mind on the headrest... the black stitching on the black leather would be very subtle, not quite as obvious as a red "NSX". The other choice is to just do smooth leather on the headrest. I REALLY like the red inserts, but I think it's a little too bold for me.

Can you guys tell me what you're doing on the color combos before I finalize my order tomorrow afternoon (Friday)? Thanks

ISONSX,

I have a black on black, and like you, my leather isn't in bad shape at all. But I didn't want to pass on the deal either. I'm getting black exterior seating and dark gray (graphite) seating and back inserts, with that color gray stitching, and perforation on the seat and back. The door inserts are also graphite. I'm hoping the contrast will be subtle and that the dark gray will match pretty closely to the carpeting. Now's the chance to get it like you want it. Browse their site to get an idea of all the different colors! Good luck!

Don

I am in too, but can't decide on the center section (between solid black, and suede a la zanardi)

What do you think?

Zanardi:

Attachments

• zint1-l.jpg
    zint1-l.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 840
ISONSX said:
Out of cusiosity, what is everybody else doing as far as mono tone versus two-tone and customized effects?
I went with mono Black just like the OEM seats I have. In talking to Steven, it sounds like I was in the minority.

So is anyone here with an ivory interior doing this? And if so, are you staying ivory or changing to a new color?

KGP said:
I went with mono Black just like the OEM seats I have. In talking to Steven, it sounds like I was in the minority.

I went black / black perforated. No crazy colors or stitching.

Status?

I noticed that my credit card has not been billed yet. If I remember correctly, Steven said he was going to call back last week with totals, but I didn't get a call. Where are we at?

Status

I'm not the official spokesperson for them, but when I finalized my order with Steven this morning at 7:30 AM PST, he said I was #18, putting us all in the lowest price tier. He also said he had several people that requested a call back that were riding the fence. So, my price for the monotone was $535.

Steven said that every one of the 18 orders were different. I said that I hoped he had a good QC person. He indicated that they were targeting to manufacture all sets this week.

dnyhof said:
So is anyone here with an ivory interior doing this? And if so, are you staying ivory or changing to a new color?

Yes. New color combo. I liked The ivory/black contrast that my car had, so I opted to take it one step furthur. White/black with all white stitching.

sjs said:
I would have expected no less from you. Or should I say no more. :D Stealth I say, stealth. ;)

In on the group buy

Would it be possible for anyone to write a DIY FAQ installation on This? (what exactly the parts needed, where to drill, etc).
After talking with Steven, I am still as clue-less as what to do..

I guess I'll just have to tear the seats and see if I can re-assemble them back..

:D

Anyone heard about shipment? I see that my credit card was charged last week.

Back