• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy - GTSpec tie bars.

Guys, Based on the Only set I know of on the red car pictured it "should" clear aftermarket sway bars. The front lower bar is kicked forward slightly and sits slightly lower. I WILL NOT have a definite answer to this question until I have one in my hands and install it on our shop car.

I have a message into them to get build specifics. Such as what they are made out of and what determination made the rear lower bar go into production. I personally do not know that as a weak point with the car. I know ( Procar I think ) Made a rear lower tie bar in front of the engine that bolts to the body.

Not positive if there is any " science" but i will get answers to anyone questions as soon as I get a message back.

Thanks
Brian

Are there still some available even though the 10% discount is down to 5% now for other people?

This is why he said to look at post #14.

I explained that I would continue the discount through the weekend in that post.

Kyle I will offer up my car if we need one to go there for measurements. They are about 5 minutes from one of my offices.

This is why he said to look at post #14.

I explained that I would continue the discount through the weekend in that post.

Well the issue is I would really like to know, but the time the answer comes the weekend might be over. Please put me down for the two lower bars. I am hoping I have the ability to bail out if there is something I really don't like about it like... it won't fit any larger bars, it is made of lead, and the rear bar was designed after the owner had a dream that he ran the Nurburgring under 6 minutes with one.

Well the issue is I would really like to know, but the time the answer comes the weekend might be over. Please put me down for the two lower bars. I am hoping I have the ability to bail out if there is something I really don't like about it like... it won't fit any larger bars, it is made of lead, and the rear bar was designed after the owner had a dream that he ran the Nurburgring under 6 minutes with one.

Dave, I won't hold you to anything. I will let you know the second I do. We have plenty of orders to make the parts again. Thanks for asking the questions too. Those are questions I should have asked and did not in the 12 emails we sent back and forth with GT.

Kyle I will offer up my car if we need one to go there for measurements. They are about 5 minutes from one of my offices.

Hey, it's Brian. Kyle is not on here to much.

Do you have aftermarket sway bars? If so I'll try to organize this.

Hey, it's Brian. Kyle is not on here to much.

Do you have aftermarket sway bars? If so I'll try to organize this.

Brian, I pm'd you my cell. Call me and we can discuss

*damn auto correct sorry Brian*

Last edited:
hey guys.....just wanted to chime in....i currently have all 3 bars on my car....fits great.....feel less body roll...the only thing i needed to take off was my engine cover.....clears everything else.....not sure about the aftermarket sway bars.....didnt look into that, but i can take a pic if needed....pm me with any questions, or if you want me to take some pics
over all, i think all 3 bars are a great product for a great price......this company is pretty popular with the subaru / evo group.....been in business for over 8-10 years i belive....if you ask any subaru owner, they should of head of GT spec.........

thanks

Please put me down for 1 front lower and 1 rear lower. Thanks Brian!

Last edited:
I will take the rear lower bar please and if possible powder coated in silver if not I'll just get it powder coated over here.

Last edited:
I will take the rear lower bar please and if possible powder coated in silver if not I'll just get it powder coated over here.

I will put you down for one.

On the powder coating I am going to have to leave it up to the buyer after you receive the parts. After thinking about it and speaking to a couple powder coaters the cost of having GTspec ship them to me, Me to the powder coater then to the customer it would just not make sense.

1. Sourcensx 2 complete sets
2. JRNSX - rear lower bar
3. H-I-M - 1 complete set
4. FebusNA1 - 1 complete set
5. Nero Tenebre - F/Lower + R/Lower
6. kwinkler - F/Lower + R/Lower
7. bloodstone - Rear lower
8. Jaffaz32 - Front and rear lower
9. CD_NY - 1 Complete set
10. pingu81 - F/Lower + R/Lower
11. SoCold - F and R lower
12. Chrisk - F&R lower
13. Oyagi - F&R lower
14. kam3ham3 - R lower
15. huckjai - F&R lower
16. rednsxt - F&R lower
17. 101010 - 1 complete set
18. ediddynsx - R lower

Does the front lower work with the DF NSX-R front alum under tray ?

If so, I'm Down for front and rear lower.

Posted from my iPhone

Being that it is above the battery tray I do not see why it would not. I added you to the list if your not willing to take the chance let me know and I will remove you.

12. Chrisk - F&R lower
13. Oyagi - F&R lower
14. kam3ham3 - R lower
15. huckjai - F&R lower
16. rednsxt - F&R lower
18. ediddynsx - R lower

You forgot me!

12. Chrisk - F&R lower
13. Oyagi - F&R lower
14. kam3ham3 - R lower
15. huckjai - F&R lower
16. rednsxt - F&R lower
18. ediddynsx - R lower
19. Turbo2go - F&R lower

You forgot me!

Corrected

I would love to get a couple more engine bay bars sold!!:biggrin:

If I don't I will buy the last two myself just to have them in stock. That way we can move forward with all the bars production.

12. Chrisk - F&R lower
13. Oyagi - F&R lower
14. kam3ham3 - R lower
15. huckjai - F&R lower
16. rednsxt - F&R lower
18. ediddynsx - R lower
19. Turbo2go - F&R lower
20. R1uptempo - F/R Lower

Thanks!!!

12. Chrisk - F&R lower
13. Oyagi - F&R lower
14. kam3ham3 - R lower
15. huckjai - F&R lower
16. rednsxt - F&R lower
18. ediddynsx - R lower
19. Turbo2go - F&R lower
20. R1uptempo - F/R Lower
21. Rando - F/R Lower

Thanks!

I would like the rear upper strut tower bar and the rear lower bar
I may also get the front lower bar if I can install it if I already have the lower
R bar as well as front STMPO bar
Thank you

Back