• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy - GTSpec tie bars.

Hey guys, yes I will do another as soon as I get a feel on how they handle this order. I do t want to flood them with 100 orders all at once. They were shocked when I told them how many I have sold and said " we will get on it" . I'd like to see what turn around time is before I lock in a ton more orders.

Thanks for understanding!

Hey guys, yes I will do another as soon as I get a feel on how they handle this order. I do t want to flood them with 100 orders all at once. They were shocked when I told them how many I have sold and said " we will get on it" . I'd like to see what turn around time is before I lock in a ton more orders.

Thanks for understanding!

Sounds great, subscribed :)

Wow, this group buy happened fast!

I'm interested whenever the next group buy occurs.

Does the engine bay bar(s) get in the way of adding oil??

Yes it did!

No, It is the angle in the picture.

Wish I had seen this earlier, I would've ordered a complete set.

My only complaint is the engine bay bar is not a one-piece design, but I guess it'd be near impossible to install as a one-piece.

I am still waiting on payment from two people. Both of them bought a complete set. I will give them until the end of the day. If you guys want a complete set I will simply sell them to you.

Thank you. Please keep me informed.

When again is the projected delivery date?

60-90 days?? I thought these were available now. They're not Lithuania are they?

60-90 days?? I thought these were available now. They're not Lithuania are they?

:rolleyes: Really Turbo???

Plainly stated in the FIRST POST

These bars are not in stock at GT spec. They will have to be produced again. That being said once this group buy is at 10 of each bar it will be 60-90 days before they are ready.

No they are not Lithuanian...

:rolleyes: Really Turbo???

Plainly stated in the FIRST POST

These bars are not in stock at GT spec. They will have to be produced again. That being said once this group buy is at 10 of each bar it will be 60-90 days before they are ready.

No they are not Lithuanian...

Lol... I was just making a Tamoske joke man. Guess it wasn't that funny. It usually takes me 60-90 days to open my box of mods that I buy anyway... and another 60-90 to put them on. :D

Last edited:
Lol... I was just making a Tamoske joke man. Guess it wasn't that funny. It usually takes me 60-90 days to open my box of mods that I buy anyway... and another 60-90 to put them on. :D

haha ok. I was worried you actually did't know it was going to take a little bit to get them in :wink:

I absolutely got the Tamoske joke though:biggrin:

OK I'm sorry!! I repent!!!

Hi I from Lithuania! I buy yor suppercharger for $5000 yes?

Plez send to muy hoze immedetely and I will glady pay yew tuesday :biggrin:

Tamoske reference is pretty funny. I'm sure he's reading this right now and getting hot under the collar.

Posted from my iPhone

any updates on this? I'd like the 2 lower braces :biggrin:

Seems like the GB is closed...was too busy earlier this month :(
I want the rear tie bar...don't know how I can get it though...

Seems like the GB is closed...was too busy earlier this month :(
I want the rear tie bar...don't know how I can get it though...

call Brian at source1 and i am sure he will give you another option

Back