• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy: Short(er) Antenna Replacement - Guppy Attack - ROUND 3

Hoping there is some feedback about the reception.
A lot of these have been sold, and they look fantastic.
Any reviews other than the neg. one above?
Really want this look, but can't be just a hole plug. It's got to work too.

Sent in my payment. Only one complaint about the antenna must have been a hic-up, can wait to get mine. Thanks for all the work you put forth.

payment sent via paypal

hello... anyone there ? can someone please update and confirm about our payment and shipment of the aerial ? sorry don't mean to rush things up - but it would nice if at least i know that you have received my payment :)

Hello,

We have received 31 payments for antennas, including your payment. Our intention was to ship these Today, but we're still playing catchup from the Holiday weekend, so it may take an additional day or two for shipping confirmation.

We'll post a list of tracking numbers once they're sent, as we did with the two previous group buys.

- John

Can't. Have to work and then the meet at South Coast Acura. Maybe you could swing by and join us or I can stop by on Friday when I get off work.

Damn, missed out on this

Sent you a few messages, Was on the last group buy but I am hardly on here so I didnt see your email to pay. I sent payment a few weeks ago, but havent heard anything or got any product. Just wanted to get an update from you.

Thanks

Back