• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Purchase for Cantrell Advanced Header System

btcog82,
Don't worry about it, I know that some may be overzealous about the GB and overlooked some of the published lists that indicated my deposit submittal.

Will,
PM'd about the O2 harness... I'll need one and if it has some sort of OEM housing/shielding, that would be fantastic.

Thanks for offering this GB opportunity.

--
George

Sorry for the delay guys...

As I'm overseas at the moment, normal daily routine goes out the window.

I have sent Will a PM and payment is pending...

I am 91-94 with O2 extensions.

Cheers

Mike

Sweet. With Au_NSX that make 20 right?

fcs1965 said:
There are over 20 if you count the checks that are being sent snail mail....
Snail mail doesn't count, you wouldn't want to send someone out a product your selling before they pay...would you? BUT you heard Will in the post up there:tongue:...He's gonna start shipping.

btcog82 said:
Snail mail doesn't count, you wouldn't want to send someone out a product your selling before they pay...would you? BUT you heard Will in the post up there:tongue:...He's gonna start shipping.

Actually I have done that very thing this past week. Sent out a $XXXX part to someone and provided the tracking number to him before he paypal me the money. It is a trust factor.

I know it's late, but what is the actual price of the headers? Do they include nuts/bolts and are they stainless steel? I did read that gaskets are included.

92NSX said:
Actually I have done that very thing this past week. Sent out a $XXXX part to someone and provided the tracking number to him before he paypal me the money. It is a trust factor.

I agree with you. I have personally bought and sold a few expensive watches over the years, pending payment. Never a problem.

btcog82 said:
BUT you heard Will in the post up there:tongue:...He's gonna start shipping.

So if we send Will the balance due(whenever we find out what that is), he will ship ours out even if he hasn't gotten funds from others?

Hi Everyone,
Sorry for the delay. This is quite a lot of invoices to type. I will be messaging everyone later today with your balances. I start shipping full payments today.

Thanks, Will

Last edited:
Cantrell Concepts said:
Hi Everyone,
Sorry for the delay. This is quite a lot of invoices to type. I will be messaging everyone later today with your balances. I start shipping full payments today.

Thanks, Will

That sounds great !!!

When will this group buy close? I would love to do it , but waiting for CC to credit me back from the 2nrwerks problem.

Sinbad

Hi Everyone,
Most of you will receive your balance in the next few minutes. I still need updates on the items in red.
The final day for the group purchase will be Monday the 31st.

Thanks, Will

1. btcog82 - 1991 Full Amount
2. splitz - 1995 Deposit
3. fifthearth, "PJ" - 1992 Full Amount
4. fcs1965, "Chris" - 1992 Deposit 02
5. NSX7 - 1991 Deposit
6. TGBEATY - 1991 Full amount
7. AU_NSX - 1991 O2
8. the0ne - 1991 Deposit O2
9. SMYLDOC - 1992 Deposit 02
10. ibDursty - 1995 Deposit O2
11. NSXchnk - 1991 Deposit 02
12. VBNSX - 1991 Deposit 02
13. valenzul - 1992 Deposit

14. geometro - 1994 Deposit O2
15. TrustJDM - 1995 Deposit O2
16. Deylo - 1991 (O2?)
17. nsxr097 - 1992 Deposit (O2?)
18. cptnsx - 1992 Deposit 02
19. mrbythatmuch - 1991 Deposit

20. Aurora - 1991 Full Amount
21. 92NSX - 1992 Deposit 02
22. JCOverNSX - 1991 Deposit
(O2?)
Newbie(s);
23. ARYNSX - 1991 Full amount pending snail mail 02
24. lutera - 1991 Full amount O2
25. uspeed757 - 1993 Deposit 02

Last edited:
Will,

Could you please comment on the fitment issues that have been experienced when one NSX guy tried to install your headers?

Please see this thread:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73791

If there are some teething problems you are suffering then I don't mind waiting until you have them ironed out before you ship to me as mine do have to ship internationally...

Fitment issue: I saw that Nsxsupra had a fitment issue but also noticed he was not part of the group buy. They must have been a prototype? where did he get them?

Just putting a marker down that I would like in on the GB (yes, what a procrastinator). As soon as I figure out which add-ons I need, will send out payment.

What have most people been getting? Just the O2 extension harness (do I even need this)? I can reuse the other stuff right?

Hi everyone,
I was advised about the fitment issue with Shane Thursday. The headers are an early production set. I am sure that this is an isolated issue, but I will be re-checking the jigs and all of the production headers against our test set on the test car. The owner of the test car is out of town until Thursday morning. As soon as I know the results, I will update everyone. I am afraid I will have to delay shipment until I have verified that there are no issues with the product. I am sorry for the inconvience. I can not ship them if there is any question of fitment. I will update everyone as soon as I have more info.

Regards, Will

Thanks Will for your cander and prompt reply!

We understand that this is a completely new header system and there are teething problems sometimes. Take all the time you need mate! :smile:

No worries about the delay, I'd rather be informed of what's going on and get a perfect product than get one that doesn't fit

splitz said:
No worries about the delay, I'd rather be informed of what's going on and get a perfect product than get one that doesn't fit

^^

Will,
Any updates

Cantrell Concepts said:
Hi everyone,
I was advised about the fitment issue with Shane Thursday. The headers are an early production set. I am sure that this is an isolated issue, but I will be re-checking the jigs and all of the production headers against our test set on the test car. The owner of the test car is out of town until Thursday morning. As soon as I know the results, I will update everyone. I am afraid I will have to delay shipment until I have verified that there are no issues with the product. I am sorry for the inconvience. I can not ship them if there is any question of fitment. I will update everyone as soon as I have more info.

Regards, Will

Back