• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT Design GT Extreme Muffler in stock at Umbrella Auto Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravi,

Muffler fitment is PERFECT. It certainly does not hang lower than the oil pan:rolleyes:

i only said what i did because from this photo:

gt2.jpg

you see that in the middle of the car the mufflers are very low, almost as if they are lower than the oil pan.... even the GT1 5.1 seems too low for me.... i prefer a muffler that mounts higher behind the rear bumper :wink:

Ravi,

i only said what i did because from this photo:

gt2.jpg

you see that in the middle of the car the mufflers are very low, almost as if they are lower than the oil pan.... even the GT1 5.1 seems too low for me.... i prefer a muffler that mounts higher behind the rear bumper :wink:

Its just the angle of photo bud.

Its just the angle of photo bud.

:wink: ok... as i nver saw one in person and you have, you're must be right and i'm surely wrong :tongue::tongue:...

i forgot for a while that photos can be deceiving... don't ask me how i know :tongue::tongue:

all the best,
Nuno

What is the turnaround time for this Ravi if I got in on the group buy price?

Hi Guys we have 2 more GT Extreme mufflers currently inbound to Seattle, Wa.

IMO this is the highest pitch muffler currently available for the nsx, not to mention the only muffler on the market with a bolt in replaceable section to alter and personalize the sound even further.

In the Future GT Extreme muffler Owners will have optional baffle sections available to fine tune the sound of their individual muffler

Available only at Umbrella Auto Design

http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/c...duct_id-1485/gt_design_gt_xtreme_muffler.html

GT Extreme construction details:

Made in Japan

Jig welded construction for perfect fitment

Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welds with stainless steel filler rod

100% SUS 304 Japanese Stainless construction including Stainless muffler tubing,Stainless muffler canisters,stainless flanges,Stainless hangers, and shredded Stainless steel silencing material(wadding)

When choosing a muffler for your nsx it is important to purchase one with shredded stainless wadding/silencing material and not fiberglass stuffing in the cannisters.

For long life, and consistent sound pitch, GT Design uses stainless steel wadding/silencing material in the GT Extreme muffler cannisters which is impervious to moisture/heat/corrosion etc, where as mufflers with fiberglass stuffing/wadding instead of stainless steel will eventually become worn out/soggy/ affected by moisture/louder/pitch change.

For long life make sure you purchase a muffler with stainless wadding and not fiberglass wadding.

GT Design uses 100% stainless wadding in the GT Extreme muffler.

Feel free to get in touch for current holiday pricing.

sound clip links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwZEPTro2nY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sijnXkGfpEw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11TMLRqoJlg

Thanks for looking

Ravi

Attachments

• l_caa889834234e213e47f39b7df43f457.jpg
    l_caa889834234e213e47f39b7df43f457.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Helo everyone, here are a few pics of the GT Extreme muffler with optional single tips. This option is available free of charge if you prefer it to the standard quad tips.

Rav:smile:

Attachments

• img_1156319_57656760_2.jpg
    img_1156319_57656760_2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 7,898
  • img_1156319_57656760_1.jpg
    img_1156319_57656760_1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 394
Another Happy customer:smile:

Photos courtesy of MR. Mark Da Silva

Beautiful pics Mark! thanks

Rav

Attachments

• IMGA0001.jpg
    IMGA0001.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 205
  • IMGA0007.jpg
    IMGA0007.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
TEDD B. your Gt Extreme muffler with quad tips has shipped

Matt L. your GT Extreme muffler with single tips has shipped

Bill T. your order has been confirmed and your GT Extreme muffler with quad tips is being built now

Ravi

Last edited:
Long time no post,
Just want to say what's up and Happy Holidays to everyone, thanks Ravi for the super job you are doing (would be nice if we both had our cars done by Xmas), and hello to all my wonderful Texan owners out there! Henry...where you at bro?!?

I know you want one...
DJ:biggrin:

Last edited:
Long time now post,
Just want to say what's up and Happy Holidays to everyone, thanks Ravi for the super job you are doing (would be nice if we both had our cars done by Xmas), and hello to all my wonderful Texan owners out there! Henry...where you at bro?!?

I know you want one...
DJ:biggrin:

Hey DJ, I am still here :)... things are bad here in Houston. The engineering company that I work for got a huge hit because of the oil price so I'll have to wait and see how 09 looks like.

I just received my GT Xtreme Muffler system this past week and finished installing it this weekend. Just wanted to shout out to the NSX community that this product is of high quality material and construction. Installing this product was a joy not only because of the ease of installation, but also how well it fit underneath the car and along side all the other OEM parts it coexists with. There were no headaches or surprises installing this system. No rubbing, vibration, tight clearances, un-even alignment etc. Fits in there like the OEM system, maybe even better. Very intuitive, and from beginning to finish it turns out like you expect. Needless to say, if you are in the market for this type of muffler, the removable insert/baffle really makes this product stand out from the rest. Whether its volume/pitch/performance, this option truly made this the top choice for me. Hands down the best muffler I have heard.
Much thanks to KANE (AKA Ravi) for his over the top customer service. If you’re in the market for NSX parts, I highly recommend checking with Umbrella Auto Design first. Umbrella made me feel like they earned every dollar I spent with their technical support and customer service I received alone. Never mind product turning out as advertised. Thanks again Ravi for getting this to me before Christmas.

Pic11.jpg

Pic33.jpg

I just received my GT Xtreme Muffler system this past week and finished installing it this weekend. Just wanted to shout out to the NSX community that this product is of high quality material and construction. Installing this product was a joy not only because of the ease of installation, but also how well it fit underneath the car and along side all the other OEM parts it coexists with. There were no headaches or surprises installing this system. No rubbing, vibration, tight clearances, un-even alignment etc. Fits in there like the OEM system, maybe even better. Very intuitive, and from beginning to finish it turns out like you expect. Needless to say, if you are in the market for this type of muffler, the removable insert/baffle really makes this product stand out from the rest. Whether its volume/pitch/performance, this option truly made this the top choice for me. Hands down the best muffler I have heard.
Much thanks to KANE (AKA Ravi) for his over the top customer service. If you’re in the market for NSX parts, I highly recommend checking with Umbrella Auto Design first. Umbrella made me feel like they earned every dollar I spent with their technical support and customer service I received alone. Never mind product turning out as advertised. Thanks again Ravi for getting this to me before Christmas.

View attachment 50563

View attachment 50564

Thanks Tedd, glad you like the muffler:smile:

Rav

Last edited:
I got the chance to ride about 70 or so very aggressive miles in Matt337's car Sunday. It's just amazing.

BILL T, Your GT Extreme will be completed and shipped this week, you should have it by early next week.

Thanks

Rav:smile:

Are you no longer selling these Ravi?

Sorry for the delay in getting pics up along with sound clips of mine. I hope to have some this weekend for you

Are you no longer selling these Ravi?

Sorry for the delay in getting pics up along with sound clips of mine. I hope to have some this weekend for you

Hello yes we are definitely still selling the gt extreme mufflers. Just updating my website at the moment:smile:

Sounds good on the pics, much appreciated:smile:

Rav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back