• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gt-one Super Gt Kit 2007

Ravi .. I haven't commented yet, but the car looks amazing. Good call on keeping the black roof I couldn't agree more with the comments already made. :biggrin:

Ravi .. I haven't commented yet, but the car looks amazing. Good call on keeping the black roof I couldn't agree more with the comments already made. :biggrin:

Thanks bro:smile: I really like the way it turned out as well. I am ready to start producing complete sgt style nsx's for US customers now.

Yup I agree the roof will always be black on any early nsx that I own.

Rav

i've kept the roof's black on BOTH nsx projects i built... so +1 on the blackroof look... looks like a fighter-jet canopy!

Wow- that's hands-down the best looking wide-body kit for the NSX. Gold Advan RZ really match the look well (I'm a bit biased). Nice job Rav!

Guys thanks for all the compliments:smile:

A few new pics...

Its crazy how much the paint changes color depending on the light outside

Rav

Attachments

• SGT NSX1 005.jpg
    SGT NSX1 005.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,235
  • SGT NSX1 011.jpg
    SGT NSX1 011.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,172
  • SGT NSX1 015.jpg
    SGT NSX1 015.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 757
Not a fan of widebodys, but I have to say I like it. Good job on everything.

Love the wheels but don't really like them in that color for that car. You have black, red, and gold. Doesn't quite work for me. Silver would probably look better or, better, yet, time attack color scheme.

Love the wheels but don't really like them in that color for that car. You have black, red, and gold. Doesn't quite work for me. Silver would probably look better or, better, yet, time attack color scheme.

crazy! it works on red as long as the rims are solid gold.. however this car is painted a shade of orange right??

I think it looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Its wild color combo's match the wild body kit. I can't wait to see that color in the sunlight or sunset POP in a nice high quality photo!

crazy! it works on red as long as the rims are solid gold.. however this car is painted a shade of orange right??

Sorry, you're right. It would work with red but this one is orange. I was looking at the photo that showed it more red than orange, earlier.

very nice car overall

but in my personal opinion the rear looks un-done.
maybe add some diffuser?

very nice car overall

but in my personal opinion the rear looks un-done.
maybe add some diffuser?

If you follow the thead from the beginning you will see the photograph of the rear difussor. Since paint I have not had a chance to re install it.

Thanks

Beautiful! I like everything you've done.

Maybe it's from the angle of the side shots or how much the top of the tires are tucked under, but it doesn't appear as if the wheel-wells have a perfect arc at the top? If they do, then nevermind, but if they don't, it would make it look more like a JGTC car if they were cut out more up there.

For me, one of the decisive factors in pulling off the JGTC look is how far up you can place the top of the tire in relation to the lower windshield (making the car look lower). It looks like the top of your tires are close to this mark, but the cutout on the fender tops could be a little more to give it the JGTC look. My $0.02.

Dave

Some closeups of the body gaps.

Attachments

• gap 028.jpg
    gap 028.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 200
  • gap 029.jpg
    gap 029.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 188
  • gap 030.jpg
    gap 030.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 219