• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

half cuts in aust

Im trying to locate a manual half cut for a manual conversion.
any body know where i might be able to find one?

also any idea on the rough labour cost if i decided to get a shop do to the conversion?

chuck did you wanna do another one :)

thanks guys

Non in Perth. Trust ME:biggrin:

Im trying to locate a manual half cut for a manual conversion.

also any idea on the rough labour cost if i decided to get a shop do to the conversion?

thanks guys

Yeah I'll do another one :tongue: I think I got the only one in Aus , You can try the importer i got mine from http://www.yellowpages.com.au/bi/all-automotive-import-parts-seventeen-mile-rocks-qld-5209996.html . They may be able to get one out of japan for you . I have a strong reason to believe the one I got was a NA1 Type R :cool:

Dont forget you need all the bits included in the half cut , ie clutch master cylinder pedals shift mount , shifter etc

Hi,
might not be of use to you since you are going to need a lot of parts but I have a brand new 5speed complete transaxle for sale $3000

Cheers Owen.

HI
Might know where to get engine and gearbox and Pedals and shift with ECU.
I know it was a JDM import.With low Ks I might be able to get more parts.

Im trying to locate a manual half cut for a manual

conversion.

thanks guys

HI
Might know where to get engine and gearbox and Pedals and shift with ECU.
I know it was a JDM import.With low Ks I might be able to get more parts.

thanks for the info guys,

i think a complete half cut is my best option,

typer nsx i might needs a few odd parts here n there, still working out what to do with the ecu, aftermrket or standard n a few things like that.

will start properly neg. the car in the next few weeks once i fully cost up the conversion costs.

cheers all

I may have an opportunity to get some manual halfcuts into Brisbane in a month, So if anyone is interested you have to let me know soon as possible and be prepared to pay a deposit, The importer says there is no way he can do it for the price I payed as he didn't realize the value at the time and is a bit cheezed off :rolleyes: , You would be looking at circa $6.9k to $8K depending on mileage and model.

If you want to do a manual conversion , You can sell all the auto parts engine etc and make most of your $ back

Last edited:
Back