• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Happy Birthday Tony D

Just noticed it is Tony's birthday.

Happy Happy Birthday!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Gosh seems like less than a year ago that we celebrated Tony's b-day with ........ :wink: Where is RSO when you need him? :tongue:

Happy Bday Tony :biggrin:
Does your assisted living home have a garage :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have to say that those of us who really care celebrated Tony's birthday with him on Sunday. We watched The Don play multiple instruments in "The IT Girl", and dined at a Hungarian restaurant. I'm happy to report that even though Tony's a year older, not only didn't he act his age, he was able to consume vast quantities of food, that even in RSO's "fat days", he would have had trouble keeping up with Tony. In any case, once again, Happy Birthday Tony, and may Bags never find all the empty boxes from the camera equiptment you've bought!!!! :eek:

12494882-L.gif

Happy Birthday Tony

RSO 34 said:

Thanks everyone for the bday greetings...

Bob, you made my fears of seeing spidey again come true :eek:

Alan, the assistant hasn't moved in yet and yes it has a garage :smile:

Roger.... Thanks for the birthday dinner .. I just didn't understand why I had to pay my own way:confused: Oh yes, Bags doesn't care about the empty boxes:smile:, but she is questioning the 'clubs' that you mentioned earlier.:eek:

I was reminded today by a colleague that I am an ancient 39 year old:frown:

I am an ancient 39 too.

Tony F (Oct. 4th)

pbassjo said:
39?
Wow. I remember 39.
Happy birthday Tony!
Nov. 22 is good date!

Yes, I also wish I could remember that many years ago:eek:

Thanks again for bday wishes...

Roger, I just arrived home from picking up Bags at the airport - I must stop letting her look at the lies you post about me!!!!:wink:
Time to sign off and cook dinner....

happyhappy,joyjoy

birthday bests tony!! :eek:
my present to you: a new set of teeth
[in my avatar... :rolleyes: ]

TonyD said:
Thanks everyone for the bday greetings...

Bob, you made my fears of seeing spidey again come true :eek:

Alan, the assistant hasn't moved in yet and yes it has a garage :smile:

Roger.... Thanks for the birthday dinner .. I just didn't understand why I had to pay my own way:confused: Oh yes, Bags doesn't care about the empty boxes:smile:, but she is questioning the 'clubs' that you mentioned earlier.:eek:

I was reminded today by a colleague that I am an ancient 39 year old:frown:

Tony "Bada Bing" D, you were supposed to pick up the tab for the entire dinner, we all drove hundreds of miles to share the day with you and The Don, the least you could have done was to pick up the dinner tab!!!! As for the "clubs", you're lucky that Bags doesn't "club" you!!!! :eek:

HI Tony;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MANY MORE!!!
Boy Thats OLD
You drive pretty fast for an old guy..
Clem & Lori - your travelling chapromes :biggrin: :biggrin:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! May you have many more, and may your NSX-T soon cross 100,000 miles. :D ;)

clembeauch said:
HI Tony;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MANY MORE!!!
Boy Thats OLD
You drive pretty fast for an old guy..
Clem & Lori - your travelling chapromes :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey, what do you mean 'pretty fast', I thought you were just driving awfully slow when I passed you...:biggrin:

Haven't heard from you in a while.... Did you just now get back from NSXPO??:smile:

Nev - no more new cars on the way!

The NSX will have to wait til 2006 for its 100k bday :smile:

Back