• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello!

Hello NSX Prime forums!

I've been in the market to find a used NSX for a while. I currently own a Toyota Camry Show car. I know I know, it's a camry but it has a vortec supercharger, nitrous express system, full Toyota Mark II Bomex Body kit, and Volk Racing wheels among a full Sparco interior.

Anyways, I am leaning towards a new show car, since my goals of getting the Camry into Magazines has been accomplished and I know I can only take a camry so far in the import scene.

I fell in love with the NSX when I realized that the older years were much more affordable and the aftermarket support is sooo strong with the NSX.

Like any "obssessed" enthusiast, I already have plans for the NSX. I have connections with Veilside and so, I'm Leaning towards the NSX Fortune body kit/headlights/taillights. I know it may not be everyone's cup of tea around here, but my goal is to win shows.

Hopefully I can learn from everyone here and one day, I'll be able to have an NSX to call my own.

Good luck on your quest. The NSX is a wonderful car for having fun and pure driving experience.

Welcome to our obsession. Do you work in LB and live in AH?

Welcom to the family, hope you find a great car. Use the board well and you will avoid most "learning experiences".

The best tip I can give you is that, since you obviously have the mod bug, just remember that blowing up an NSX will cost alot more than blowing up a Camry;)

SoCalDude said:
Welcome to our obsession. Do you work in LB and live in AH?

Hello! I live in both. My parents live in Agoura Hills, and I currently live in Long Beach. I work in Garden Grove.

Vegas Boy said:
Welcom to the family, hope you find a great car. Use the board well and you will avoid most "learning experiences".

The best tip I can give you is that, since you obviously have the mod bug, just remember that blowing up an NSX will cost alot more than blowing up a Camry;)

Hahaha. Yes, I am aware of that. I will probably do very "mild" mods like exhaust, header, and supercharger. Probably some Nitrous since I'm currently sponsored by Nitrous Express.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Back