• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help a hot girl out...

Voted.... Whoaaaa, some of the other contestants :confused::confused:

My thoughts exactly. Although last year's winner is kinda hot. But she doesn't like Aubrey. The more I wish pretty girls liked each other, the less they seem to. It's a messed up world we live in. LOL

Hugh what does your plate mean? Is that some devil thing?

CL65captain, a Miata has 2 seats. I really need the space of four seats . thanks so much guys, really. Voting ends tomorrow at noon. I'm hoping I'll win!

And also pretty girls don't like each other usually cuz they don't like competition. Idk I like everyone generally. It's other girls that just don't like me :/

mazda 3 would my choice for you.

Voted for Aubrey :smile:

Anything for my boy dave.....well except for liking his choice for car colors....:wink:

I just voted again. Good luck Aubrey.

i do like mazdas. how are they on gas? i drive a lot of long distances for modeling and such, so gas milage is big for me.....

and to all of you who are taking the time to vote more than once, i appreciate it SOOOO MUCH. this is more than i could have asked for! i think with your help i will win this. <3

Took a little more time off from CF browsing (and work, lol).

5 Votes here will definitely count - Home PC (my gaming desktop), iPad (3G), Phone (3G), Wife's Phone (3G), Work PC

Now, I'm not sure if different computer on the same network counts (I think it should) but just in case, I voted another one using my wife's gaming desktop at home. We have a couple more PCs each hooked up to our TVs as well, let's see if I can get around to them. :tongue:

I feel so productive now, okay back to work.

i do like mazdas. how are they on gas? i drive a lot of long distances for modeling and such, so gas milage is big for me.....

and to all of you who are taking the time to vote more than once, i appreciate it SOOOO MUCH. this is more than i could have asked for! i think with your help i will win this. <3

Voted...

You look a lot like Kate Beckinsale in your avatar picture...

Voted yesterday. Welcome to Prime. Out of all the pics, I like your Avatar picture the best. Cute smile

+1 from Hungary :)

PS: I think the avatar photo is so cute and She is saying thank you :)

Took a little more time off from CF browsing (and work, lol).

5 Votes here will definitely count - Home PC (my gaming desktop), iPad (3G), Phone (3G), Wife's Phone (3G), Work PC

Now, I'm not sure if different computer on the same network counts (I think it should) but just in case, I voted another one using my wife's gaming desktop at home. We have a couple more PCs each hooked up to our TVs as well, let's see if I can get around to them. :tongue:

I feel so productive now, okay back to work.

wow thankyou so much! and thankyou everyone for your help. seriously its you guys who will be pushing me to this win! (hopefully i win!) i find out this afternoon so i will be sure to check back with you all!

but until then.... anyone got any $9000 NSX's for sale? huh huh??? :-D hahaha

Last edited:
Back