• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help identifying this front skirt.

Was browsing the pics of the NSX club of Hong Kong and noticed the front skirt on the purple NSX. Can anyone Identify it for me. I don't think I've ever seen this one before.

20020928-hongkong-DSCN0025.JPG

[This message has been edited by NSX2NV (edited 24 December 2002).]

I've read that the Comptech lip only fits with the widebody. Is there a way to modify it.

Originally posted by NSX2NV:
I've read that the Comptech lip only fits with the widebody.

How can that be true? It looks like it attaches to the stock lower air dam, and has no physical connection to the rest of the widebody kit.

on comptechs website it says the lip only fits the widebody, has anyone without the widebody tried installing the lip? i like the look of it more then the ww
smile.gif

With the Comptech body it, there is no separate "lip" or a "spoiler". The OEM nose is comprised of three pieces - the top and bottom halves, and the spoiler. The Comptech kit replaces all three of those OEM parts with one piece. And since the CT body kit has flared quarter panels, the replacement nose is wider on the ends to match the rest of the kit.

Back