• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help selecting new wheels/tires.

I am looking to replace my stock wheels/tires from my 03 NSX. My main motivation is save my stock wheels, not so much to change the look or handling of the car. I dont know much about offsets, spacers, etc. I want to make sure I dont have a problem with rubbing or clearance of my stock brakes, and I want to make sure I choose a wheel with many currently available tires to choose from, that would be compatible with or similar to the stock tires. I was going to order a wheel and tire package from TireRack. Any suggestions??? Thanks

GTV's look perfect on the NSX, it's no coincidence why they are so popular. The problem is there are quite a bit of "online people" who have them. I know I am the the only one in my local community to have them, so it's not a big deal since I don't see them everyday in "real life." :) Take a look at SOS's inventory, they have some nice wheels available.

The product write up describes a 17/17 setup, but the prices only quote larger sizes. Are these wheels available in 17' front and rear??

The product write up describes a 17/17 setup, but the prices only quote larger sizes. Are these wheels available in 17' front and rear??

I wouldn't allow you to get anything smaller than 18/19 in that wheel style. :wink:

Yes the GT-V is one of the best wheel choices for this car. It fits the car perfectly!!

I happen to have a set of PERFECT Volk GTV's in matte black 19/18 combo for sale, click the link in my signature :)

rick

Back