• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Here are my shots of the NSX Concept at the LA Auto Show yesterday (12/1/2012)

Meh it still needs a ton of work even if it becomes more acceptable due to familiarity. There is none of this "it grows on me" with truly beautiful designs. It should hit you like a ton of bricks and have emotional appeal you can't control. This is still way off from that, and I have been trying hard to like it. :)

i like it, but i think the rear end is confused it thinks it should be the front. (too curved)

+1! Loved it since day one.

Hmm... I actually love the big, obvious intake vents on the sides of our cars. I am sure they are doing a bunch of prototyping and wind tunnel testing to see how much airflow they can get out of a very small, elegant, concealed vent on this... but it just looks confused IMO. How is the intake going to sing through that little kazoo?

I think Major Stoner was on to something...
4723hsc_roadster.jpg

472307hscgt.jpg

This NSX 2.0 concept just doesn't look exotic enough.

Trying to figure out what would make someone or why someone get this? Is there all the ground breaking firsts that this will have that the NA1 did? Looks like another electric/hybrid with an ugghhly body kit and DUBS. Maybe if i stare at it enough...

Whoa...that looks awesome. Changing the wheels does make a huge difference. Photochop experts - TE37s? CCWs?

Ahem...pure sex. ;)

472307hscgt.jpg

This NSX 2.0 concept just doesn't look exotic enough.

Damn. Why'd you have to go and paste that in here and remind us of perfection. Now I hate the new concept all over again. I have been looking at it every day trying to get it to grow on me because I know that's what the production car will look like so I might as well accept the poor design decisions like all recent Acuras.

Back