• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Here is my custom parallel exhaust on my sc nsx

cant believe that i had a hks exhaust on my bbsc nsx with nitrous and made 739hp went to straight pipes and lost 50hp and i had just installed this custom exhaust that i designed after seeing all sorts of exhaust took my nsx on the dyno and made 804hp with 100octane pump gaz:redface:
lmk what u guys think

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sounds like the exhaust is crazy loud. by the looks you were about 1/4-1/2 mile or more away and it was as loud as it started

I like it :D

Great DIY work! The only issue to me is that air travel distances are uneven in both pipes. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

uhm. Wow.

If you have not already done it, buy that reinforced coupler from onestepnsx, you're gonna need it! May as well, while you are getting his wider custom pulleys.

Gerry

Nice work! I have a sleeved block running about 400whp so I guess I'm pretty safe if you are pulling those kind of numbers. Awesome to see another BBSC owner making big power. I need to fab an intercooler and turn up the boost. Keep up the good work and good luck with that motor.

holy god..... thats loud, what does it sound like inside the car with the windows up?

I think thats way to loud for daily rush hour traffic.

sounds bad ass though.

I think inside the cabin if you had a female passenger she wouldnt need toys LOL the vibration has to up there from that muffler.

good job.

I like

holy god..... thats loud, what does it sound like inside the car with the windows up?

I think thats way to loud for daily rush hour traffic.

sounds bad ass though.

I think inside the cabin if you had a female passenger she wouldnt need toys LOL the vibration has to up there from that muffler.

good job.

I like

believe it or not in the cabin the sound is normal not that loud i guess cause its in the rear and behind me is the supercharger that sounds like an airplane taking off lol

Back