• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hey! back from the dead after 11 years :)

hey everyone!

It's been 11 years since I been on prime. I am reaching out to everyone to say hello.

Seems like a lot has changed in the last 11 years but the prime community is still thriving!

I am still in SoCal and have been focusing on racing, a couple of other business endeavors and building some fantastic cars.

In the last 11 years I have gotten my professional racing license. Currently brand ambassador to some amazing companies such as Edelbrock, cp carrillo, aem electronics, ngk, arp, sparco, K&N

I still own two turbo nsxes and love them dearly.

Should any of you have any questions about NSX related topics, or need DIY help, reach out to me over PM.

I'll be visiting prime regularly!

Cheers!

RON98

PS: here are a couple of my current projects

V8 Edelbrock Eforce Supercharged LS7 Toyota Supra SEMA 2019 build
20190223_004136.jpg
20190223_004142.jpg

V8 Edelbrock Eforce Supercharged LS1 240sx race vehicle
20190223_004218.jpg

V8 Edelbrock Eforce Supercharged LS7 NSX build - coming soon :biggrin:

Last edited:
nice ! welcome back!

Welcome back! It looks like and it's good to see that the DIY group still gets attracted by this site.

Welcome back!
H-

Welcome back old friend! Alot of us are still here but many have disappeared

And there are a few that I wish we could actually bring back from the dead. :(

We need a "where are they now" thread.

14 years for me... sometime I do miss my NSX.

Or better: I miss being 24-30 again :( ;)
Gheba is still around here. :)

Well, some things are better with age (less rush, more stability). On the other hand...

Best regards!

Nice that some of you are still hanging around... I wonder if Ken, Lud, Neo, steeveny, ... are still around, or ifthey check out the board from time to time or maybe if the still have an NSX.

I had three, the NSX golden era has been a lot of fun.

Back