• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hey I'm new!

How is everyone? How do you get a custom avatar? Does anyone belong to the GTF? My ISP wouldnt let me onto the GTF, so I came in search of another Forum, and this one looks great.

Originally posted by ViperZ06SS:
How is everyone? How do you get a custom avatar? Does anyone belong to the GTF? My ISP wouldnt let me onto the GTF, so I came in search of another Forum, and this one looks great.
http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000026.html

What's the GTF and why do you use an ISP that controls what you look at?

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

"We have long acknowledged that enthusiasm for things automotive is a sure
sign of emotional instability if not outright dementia"
- Brock Yates

It doesn't relly control what I view, but the GTF is the only website (so far)that I can't get onto. There is something wrong with my ISP, cause I can reach the GTF on AOL, but I'm losin AOL in a couple of days.

Originally posted by ViperZ06SS:
It doesn't relly control what I view, but the GTF is the only website (so far)that I can't get onto. There is something wrong with my ISP, cause I can reach the GTF on AOL, but I'm losin AOL in a couple of days.

Well, if you can reach it on one service and not one another then it might be a dns problem - try entering the ip address if you know it instead of the web address. You never said what GTF is?

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

"We have long acknowledged that enthusiasm for things automotive is a sure
sign of emotional instability if not outright dementia"
- Brock Yates

GTF stands for GrandTurismo Forums. It's the largest forum I have ever been on. And I already tried entering the IP address into the adress bar. It didnt work.

that's Kenji's site, maybe he'll chime in.

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

http://www.NSXClassifieds.com - free NSX classifieds site!

Hey Kenji, What's your email address? I'll email you about it. But the general problem is this:

Background info first: I just got Comcast @home. It's my cable service provider. And I used to have AOL. I still have AOL for one more day. But I am using cable now.

What it was like before I had cable: I would easily log onto AOL and then head for the GTF. When I went to the GTF homepage I could do what ever I wanted to do. I had no problems getting on.

What happened: I got cable installed on this past Saturday. And the two days later I attempted to get onto the GTF on my cale and it wouldn't allow me. It lets me go on every site on the net except www.granturismo.com and http://forum.granturismo.com. It never has let me on either of those sites. But when I use AOL which is still usable for another day, I can still easily get on. But I don't get why I can't get onto the GTF through my cable?

Do you know what the problem would be?

Back