• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi Car2n & his LegeNd-SX is here!

Hi I wanted to become a member of the Prime for a long time and now that I just finished my NSX/Legend swap I'm finally here. :smile:

I had purchased a wrecked NSX with a SC engine and swap this engine into a 1988 Acura Legend, car is running now and had to become a member to share this with you NSX owners and enthusiasts, I am a member also of acuralegend.org where I have my thread project since the beginning.

This is a special project dedicated to my sons memory he loved Acuras specially the Legends and before his departure we planned on this custom car project but did not had the chance.

I know that there is already a THREAD that talks about my project.

HERE is the link to my project thread.

Well I just wanted to introduce my self, just glad to be here.:D

Last edited:
Did u really remove the engine from the top of the NSX? Poor thing.... :redface:

Did u really remove the engine from the top of the NSX? Poor thing.... :redface:

Yes I did, I had to removed the intake manifolds and heads :rolleyes:

damn, you must be bored.

To the OP:

Awesome build. I'm sure you learned a lot during the process. Glad you didn't give up and kept at it. Hope to some videos of it on the road.

Thanks man, I did really learn a lot thing I did not have any idea I'm just very happy everything came out all right. :smile:

Yes I did, I had to removed the intake manifolds and heads :rolleyes:

woah..... seems like a lot of work.... you know you can drop the entire rear engine with the suspension all at once with minimal labor right? :)

But that's a pretty insane build I must say...... how is the performance? Suspension mods to the Legend?

woah..... seems like a lot of work.... you know you can drop the entire rear engine with the suspension all at once with minimal labor right? :)

But that's a pretty insane build I must say...... how is the performance? Suspension mods to the Legend?

I have schedule for AEM EMS install and tune for next week, I have installed Intrax springs and Bilstein shocks and for the performance test still to come we really don't know how is going to respond at the track... But there is hopes for maybe upper 12's or maybe low 13's. :biggrin:

Thanks for asking...

whats wrong with taking the engine out from the top?

Well... just to begin with , as the op states , he had to remove the heads and intake manifold. Aside from that , you risk damaging the car , it was just not meant to come out the top.

Well... just to begin with , as the op states , he had to remove the heads and intake manifold. Aside from that , you risk damaging the car , it was just not meant to come out the top.

Not really I used blue print for that post.

hey there man~ I am on the legend forums and future nsx owner and wanted to welcome you and if you have any questions in regards to anything legend let me know man! Your project was done right.

ben

Hey Swift thanks for the welcome and and I do remember you from AL forums. :smile:

Congratulations on the project.

Lastima que no lo puedieran disfrutar juntos pero seguro que desde El Cielo el lo disfruta tambien.

A lot of dedication into that.

Which dash are you running on the videos?

Cheers,

AR

Thanks a lot, sorry to answer late to your post, display is a AIM MXL STRADA which works really nice.

[FONT=&quot]Looking back... I don’t believe how strong the love for my boy made us do and finalize this great car, we are really surprised...[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]LegeNd-SX still hibernating in our garage, thank you guys for all your support it was a great experience building this car with all of you, hope to get it out to something very soon getting old for anything but still very passionate.[/FONT][/FONT]

Driving Northward some time? PM for Cars and Coffee

...LegeNd-SX still hibernating in our garage... hope to get it out to something very soon getting old for anything but still very passionate.

Yeah, Father Time doesn't take vacations.
Driving Northward some time?
It's Cooler at 5200Ft elevation up I-25.
PM for Cars and Coffee
GL

Good to see you still around. We were just talking about you the other day at NALM in Colorado Springs. James was reminiscing about when he and Gabe stopped by to see you on their way home from Houston in 2015. Hope things are going well!

Back