• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

High Lift Camshafts

I'm not selling these camshafts but just talking about the specs of them.

A.S motorsports started a thread with upgraded high Lift Camshafts for who all are interested.

I recommend these camshafts for who all are looking to see 11500 rpm for all motor application.

Intake - Lift: .570" (14.47mm) Duration @ .50" .275"

Exhaust - Lift: .520" (13.21mm) Duration @ .50" .270

Do you have real-world use with these cams? Please help us understand why you are recommending them. Apart from a racing application, I don't see the benefit of turning 11,500 rpms in street use.

As one of the most famous Honda engine builders has said... RPM = Ruins Peoples Motors

Before Danny went turbo and 1000 hp ten years ago, he also pushed the N/A limits. At the time, I think he was at 9k redline with a built engine.

Good luck in your quest.

These camshafts are designed for street and race cars looking to make power throughout the Rpm band from idle to there rev limit. Everyone does not have to rev to 11500 but can even stay at 8000 Rpm but will see a massive increase in power.

These camshaft idle nearly like oem. If the Nsx heads is port & Polish at a reputable company like 4Piston Racing you will see 380 cfm with a 37mm intake valve that is what the s2000 F series flow and it flows better than K series.

The only reason the nsx don't make power higher than 8000 Rpm is because the camshaft are very mild. The F and K series oem camshaft are much more aggressive stock that's why they can make power to 9500 - 10000 on stock camshaft.

Two things give power Rpm or Stroke, even with a stroker kit the Nsx has a very small stroke so to make more power is Rpm.

Two reasons for higher Rpm are:

•Faster piston speed
• More power

That is true Rpm can ruin engine and it can also make power with great reliability for everyday use if built properly.

The Nsx has one of the best rod to stroke ratio from stock 1.95:1 and with a 84mm stroker 1.81:1 this means it can rev high with reliability it just needs supporting mods like billet oil gears, RF-Yamamoto Oil Pan, valve spring.

Also just want to state that the JGTC NSX revz to 12500 - 13000 Rpm and that is endurance racing, even though they rebuild the engine every race day.

Danny car is over ten years ago and the nsx market didn't have the aftermarket parts it have now and it still don't have has much parts as the K,F & B even the D series have more aftermarket parts than the C Series. That is why I'm trying to bring these camshafts to the market and to make nsx owners still have reliability and power.

If nothing else I'm curious to see if this is for real or more BS, in for more detail to back up 11,500 maintenance free claims

These camshafts are designed for street and race cars looking to make power throughout the Rpm band from idle to there rev limit. Everyone does not have to rev to 11500 but can even stay at 8000 Rpm but will see a massive increase in power.

These camshaft idle nearly like oem. If the Nsx heads is port & Polish at a reputable company like 4Piston Racing you will see 380 cfm with a 37mm intake valve that is what the s2000 F series flow and it flows better than K series.

The only reason the nsx don't make power higher than 8000 Rpm is because the camshaft are very mild. The F and K series oem camshaft are much more aggressive stock that's why they can make power to 9500 - 10000 on stock camshaft.

Two things give power Rpm or Stroke, even with a stroker kit the Nsx has a very small stroke so to make more power is Rpm.

Two reasons for higher Rpm are:

•Faster piston speed
• More power

That is true Rpm can ruin engine and it can also make power with great reliability for everyday use if built properly.

The Nsx has one of the best rod to stroke ratio from stock 1.95:1 and with a 84mm stroker 1.81:1 this means it can rev high with reliability it just needs supporting mods like billet oil gears, RF-Yamamoto Oil Pan, valve spring.

Also just want to state that the JGTC NSX revz to 12500 - 13000 Rpm and that is endurance racing, even though they rebuild the engine every race day.

Danny car is over ten years ago and the nsx market didn't have the aftermarket parts it have now and it still don't have has much parts as the K,F & B even the D series have more aftermarket parts than the C Series. That is why I'm trying to bring these camshafts to the market and to make nsx owners still have reliability and power.

I'm not up on cam specs because my OEM cams make enough power for me with FI, but I thought one of the problems was the C-series head design and associated limits for the piston-piston and piston-valve clearances?

Personally, I would scrap your cam design plans for the C-series and investigate options for the J-swaps that are becoming more and more popular. It makes more financial sense to build a J motor than a C motor.

My $0.02.

These camshafts are to who all are interested in continue using the C Series even if they swap the engine in a different car but still looking power.

Who all are using J series in there nsx can use what they want even make a camshafts if they want but I'm just stating I'm having them made and I would like to see who all are interested.

These camshafts are to who all are interested in continue using the C Series even if they swap the engine in a different car but still looking power.

Who all are using J series in there nsx can use what they want even make a camshafts if they want but I'm just stating I'm having them made and I would like to see who all are interested.

Did this ever work out?

Lol.......that guy was a robot....couldn't tell us how many palm trees were in the picture...:rolleyes:

Back