• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Highest Miles i've ever seen on an NSX

OMG, that is f-ing crazy!!!! Thats amazing, simply amazing. I dont think any american car can even amount half of those miles. This car is the s$$t.

i almost want to buy it just to use as a daily driver and really really rack up those miles:biggrin: but regardless $15k + new clutch and prob tb/wp might as well buy one with 1/4 the miles

OMG, seen this, makes me want to drive mine even more :D ..... Hugh's NSX has 250K + miles .... the possibilities are endless!

Wonder if it is the original Timing Belt (lol)!

Can you imagine how many times the timing belt must have been replaced???

OMG, seen this, makes me want to drive mine even more :D ..... Hugh's NSX has 250K + miles .... the possibilities are endless!

There was a NSX mechanic in the U.S. who drove his personal NSX to a high mileage like this one...wonder if this is the car?

Its talked about somewhere here on Prime.

That's the number for Shane at Autowave. It probably runs like a champ.

Those photos are actually from the Autowave driveway. :smile: I wonder if it belongs to one of the quiet folks on Prime. Maybe its Doug (Flamemobile) Hayashi's race car brought back to stock specs? I'm sure he put some miles on his ride over the years. :confused:

Whoever bought it or had it given to him can't afford to replace the clutch and is hoping beyond all hope that someone would buy it for 15k and no one with any sense would. If you take that car and put a clutch in it you'll have at least 17.5k in it and it's bound to need more than that - FOR SURE! You can bet the ranch on that. So 10k would be more like it. I mean how many miles can it go? What kind of history does it have - you could go on and on with the questions on this one. Rob409 asked a good question - and it would be neat to see what the records would say if there are any???

Way too many questions for this one. Needs a clutch - I bet!!!:wink:

Man, If i had extra cash, I'd offer 12K CASH for it:

then:
Dump a 3.2 + 6 speed
Add all NA power possible
Strip the car to the bones
Suspension
Chassi reinforcements
Racing wheels + tires
A BIG WING (LOLOLOLOL)

and

TRACK IT!
Oscar

PS: and make some

This car would be a perfect builder solid and straight and if you wodded it up o well The guy that owned this car once came to our shop and cleaned the complete under carriage about 100k ago spent two days he called it therapy we called him f--kn crazy. But he enjoyed it We go the distance for our customers.:biggrin:

If I didn't have a family I'd pick it up for a DD. Also would make a great road trip car for someone with the kind of time one needs to take road-tripping seriously (retired, independently wealthy, or unemployed).

Here's my Legend in case anyone cares.

right_side_2.jpg

Beautiful Legend, and your miles are incredible, Honda has long lost that design and car dynamics of the 90's .....

Oscar

very clean legend... my 95 6spd coupe was in worst shape with only 170,000kms!! as for my nsx maybe in another 18 years it will have double what is has so... 110,000miles lol...

Back