• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Holiday Season Group Buy - 91-05 Billet Motor Mounts

UPDATE 3/25/2016 - MOUNTS ARE NOW IN STOCK AND SHIPPING. PLEASE SEE THE LATEST POSTS FROM US.

For the holiday season we are opening a group buy on up to 10 sets of our mounts at an additional $150 off the current introductory pricing.

Group Buy Pricing: $750 per set

We have spent considerable time developing these mounts and would love to get more of them out there and get people talking about them.

SM%20DSC03923_zpsyesq1v0k.jpg
SM%20DSC03925_zpscyjno5ux.jpg
SM%20DSC03926_zps2dofinoo.jpg
SM%20DSC03924_zpsf36mddro.jpg

Please see our site for more details: http://www.foundry3studios.com/product/91-05-nsx-billet-motor-mounts

Please add your name to the list below and we will send you the discount code via PM that needs to be entered during check out to receive the group buy discount.

3/25/16 Group Buy Status:

1) Sduff@Composites - dropped out
2) Zoom - Shipped
3) NSXRAY1 - Shipping Tuesday
4) xrc - Shipped
5) J-RnsxT
6) dragk1320 - Paid
7) BlueTurbo
8) PuertoRicanStar - Shipped
9)
10)

*We can also do custom anodizing colors individually as part of this group buy for an additional $50.

Attachments

• cropped21.jpg
    cropped21.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,278
  • DSC03923_zpsljvqvraq.jpg
    DSC03923_zpsljvqvraq.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,137
  • DSC03925_zpsjeh3alos.jpg
    DSC03925_zpsjeh3alos.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 797
  • DSC03924_zpseaw0a1bi.jpg
    DSC03924_zpseaw0a1bi.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 792
  • DSC03926_zpscf2hy853.jpg
    DSC03926_zpscf2hy853.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 727
Last edited:
Hey i pre-ordered back in september (paypal shows sept. 26th) am i still able to get a discount ?

Normally I would say no, but since this is a new product that has yet to release, yes we will extend the additional discount. I'll follow up via PM on the price difference.

Hey Patricio, We were able to have our stock mounts weighed by our laser measuring vendor and we weighed our billet units on our scale so the jury isn't out as two separate scales can yield very different results, that said all together our mounts are about 6 ounces heavier due mostly to the stoutness of the trans mount. Once we get our stock mounts back from the measuring vendor we will weigh them all on a single scale. I personally think ours are lighter but have to wait and see once we have all the OEM mounts back.

Any update on an eta? I'm waiting with cash in hand!
Rob

Hi Rob,

Currently machining times are delayed 2-3 weeks, we will ship as soon as we receive them from machining. That said, the group buy is meant to be a pre-order arrangement. If you want a set at Group Buy pricing we recommend you pre-order as opposed to paying when we have stock, or you will risk the allocated Group Buy stock being sold by the time we start shipping units. Thank you for your interest and for supporting our line of NSX parts!

Hi Rob,

Currently machining times are delayed 2-3 weeks, we will ship as soon as we receive them from machining. That said, the group buy is meant to be a pre-order arrangement. If you want a set at Group Buy pricing we recommend you pre-order as opposed to paying when we have stock, or you will risk the allocated Group Buy stock being sold by the time we start shipping units. Thank you for your interest and for supporting our line of NSX parts!

Ok when they are a definite two weeks out let me know and I'll pony up as they've been delayed at least twice already. I don't want a situation where I prepay and have to wait months. I've been down that road before with other companies.
Does that sound OK with you?

Rob

Ok when they are a definite two weeks out let me know and I'll pony up as they've been delayed at least twice already. I don't want a situation where I prepay and have to wait months. I've been down that road before with other companies.
Does that sound OK with you?

Rob

Yes that's totally fine and I completely understand, please know anyone that has preordered at the group buy rate has secured that rate and their order is completely refundable all the way to the day of shipment, when we sell out of allocated discounted units group buy pricing will no longer be available for this offering until another promotion.

Hi All,

Apologies for going dark as we wanted to wait until we had a reliable contract in place with a machinist and inventory in stock to bump this thread. I am happy to report we now have stock and are ready to ship!

Stock and Track bushings are available.

Because of the delays we experienced with manufacturing, the Group Buy pricing is still available.

IMG_20160319_163228_zpsu18ppbrx.jpg

IMG_20160319_173644_zpslsxcjph0.jpg

IMG_20160317_232713_zpsbdrwodwt.jpg
IMG_20160317_232212_zpslq304isr.jpg
IMG_20160317_214305_zpsin3x8cjo.jpg

See first post for group buy status.

Attachments

• IMG_20160319_163228_zpsu18ppbrx.jpg
    IMG_20160319_163228_zpsu18ppbrx.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20160317_232713_zpsbdrwodwt.jpg
    IMG_20160317_232713_zpsbdrwodwt.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20160317_232236_zpsizaly6pr.jpg
    IMG_20160317_232236_zpsizaly6pr.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20160317_232212_zpslq304isr.jpg
    IMG_20160317_232212_zpslq304isr.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20160317_214305_zpsin3x8cjo.jpg
    IMG_20160317_214305_zpsin3x8cjo.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Are there any customer reviews of these yet?

Not yet, first sets are being delivered this week. Reviews will follow.

I can say that I've been running them for 6 months plus and the comfort of the 65A (stock) bushings feels identical to OEM, and these will never wear out, reduce the amount of engine movement lowering wear on the car, and yield a better balanced car during high G maneuvers between shifts and throttling on apex exit.

All group buy sets are sold and shipped. We will have mounts back on stock in the next few weeks. Thank you everyone and please share your thoughts on them with fellow Primers.

IMG_20160403_083844.jpg

I want to share my experience after installing the Foundry3 Billet Motor Mounts. When I received them I was impressed with the quality of the parts which look too nice to put under the car. I didn’t weigh them but they seemed comparable to OEM but a lot more solid and robust.

I took my time with the installation and spread it out over a few nights with hand tools and the car on jacks. The hardest mount to install was the front which required removing the front beam - not difficult but fairly time consuming. The rear and driver side mounts were easy to access and fairly straight forward to remove and replace.

I saved the passenger side mount for last and could feel a lot of weight while loosening the bolt which caused me concern. I reached out to Chris@foundry3 who was prompt and thorough when answering my question about the best way to remove that particular mount. Not ideal, but I placed a block of wood under the oil pan to keep the engine from shifting and then moved the alternator up top for more clearance. Each mount fit perfectly and I had no issues lining up any of the bolt holes.

It's been about 2 months since I’ve installed the Foundry3 Billet Mounts and I’m very happy with them. I opted for the softer 65A bushings which didn't add any extraneous noises/vibrations/harshness and the car feels like stock, in hindsight I should have ordered the 75A version which are said to be only slightly stiffer.

I’ve driven roughly 1,500 miles including 5 track days since the install 2 months ago and everything is holding up with no issues whatsoever. Overall these mounts are nicely built and engineered and offered at a very fair price compared to OEM and other mounts on the market today.

Back