• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Home page / NSXPO

So I may have missed someone else mentioning this before on another thread, but - WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO CHANGE THE HOME PAGE AND REFLECT 2008 NSXPO OR SOME OTHER CURRENT TITLE/EVENT.:confused: I understand that we all have real jobs, but the NSXPO OHIO 2007 info has been there forever. Hey moderators, I think it's time to change. 2008 is almost over now.

Re: Nsxpo 2008

So I may have missed someone else mentioning this before on another thread, but - WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO CHANGE THE HOME PAGE AND REFLECT 2008 NSXPO OR SOME OTHER CURRENT TITLE/EVENT.:confused: I understand that we all have real jobs, but the NSXPO OHIO 2007 info has been there forever. Hey moderators, I think it's time to change. 2008 is almost over now.

why spoil a proven winner?

I went to the Events page and added NSXPO to the calendar and ALMS Laguna Seca so they show up at the bottom of the page in the "Upcoming Events" with the next 120 days.

Back