• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Suspension Honda Modulo NSX Suspenion 5 Way Adjustable

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

Price: $2,200 + Shipping

Selling a set of used Honda Modulo NSX Suspension 5 Way Adjustable

- Purchased it recently but did not have a chance to install and now going a different route
- Came off from a JDM car
- Original owner claim he drove 4000 miles on it

Please feel free to email or text me if you have any questions.

[email protected]

(626) 6two8 4six seven 8

Modulo Suspension 5.jpgModulo Suspension 1.jpgModulo Suspension 2.jpgModulo Suspension 3.jpgModulo Suspension 4.jpg

Last edited:
im very excited to instal and experience this set up. coming from type r suspension should be an excellent comparison... maybe I should make my 1st right up for the community

im very excited to instal and experience this set up. coming from type r suspension should be an excellent comparison... maybe I should make my 1st right up for the community

If your review is too good, I demand my rights to buy them back. ;)

SOLD, Thanks Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back