• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston area breakfast Feb 3rd

I was kidding about being hurt and insulted, David.....LOL!! But I would like to get that receipt. Thanks for remembering. If you'll be at the breakfast on Sunday I'll get it from you then.

BTW, I love the cover. It looks great though I need to start fishing around for a gasket, stay rod and hinges. Regardless, I love it and am certainly happy I purchased it from you...

See ya...

Dennis

Stay safe bro.

Gil

You too my friend.

Also guys, due to circumstances beyond my control, I may not be able to attend. A few of you know what's happened within the last week, a personal family matter. So I may need to withdraw my name. I will try my best to make it, but might not be able to.

Z,

I'm sorry to hear that unfortunate circumstances may prevent you from attending Sunday's breakfast. Good luck with whatever's going on....

Dennis

50-50 chance I can make it. I'd love to come too but, like Zishan, some family matters might stop me.
Say ... where's uptown park? It's not listed in my Key Map.

50-50 chance I can make it. I'd love to come too but, like Zishan, some family matters might stop me.
Say ... where's uptown park? It's not listed in my Key Map.

You've been there.

We first met at the Champps Americana parking lot. That is uptown park

You too my friend.

Also guys, due to circumstances beyond my control, I may not be able to attend. A few of you know what's happened within the last week, a personal family matter. So I may need to withdraw my name. I will try my best to make it, but might not be able to.

Hope everythings alright.

Guys

I'm sorry. I should've checked first but the Westheimer location does not serve breakfast that early. They open at 11

Let's go back to Chachos.
Chacho's
6006 Westheimer near Fountainview, Houston Texas 77057
Phone: 713-975-9699
Fax: 713-975-9537
E-mail: [email protected]

If you know anyone's phone number from the guys on the list, please take a moment to call them to tell them the change of location

Same time

8am

I want us to have breakfast, chat, take some pics and get everything knocked out with plenty of time for people to get to their Super Bowl parties

Seems a pretty good chance for heavy rain tomorrow. Is this rain or shine? I have to leave around 6:30 to make it by 8:00. If it's pouring down I'll probably bail.:frown:

Rahim, if it does work out tomorrow I still need to bring my car to houston in a week or so for header install. If your still intrested in the shine spoiler I'll bring it.:smile:

Scott called me today and told me about the 40% chance of rain for tomorrow. Since I did not have everyone's phone numbers, I just told him that it's on rain or shine. I know some people who won't come out if it rains but since it was last minute and some people might not check out the forums in time, I didn't want to cancel it and have people show up tomorrow.

Anyway, rain or shine, I know there will be at least 2 of us there.
I'll be a little late since I'm going to go wait at Los Cucos just in case somebody wasn't able to check online today.
Scott said he'll be at Chachos by 8.

It'll be real good to see you again Ben.

Weather.com says cloudy with a 30% chance of rain. I'm hoping that 30% will be for later today versus early this morning.
See ya there in a bit

Back