• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston break-fast...really fast!!!

What better way to celebrate the first day of December than to eat breakfast with your fellow NSX brethren? Well, a number of things come to mind, but I'm a loser, so I'm stuck with you guys! :biggrin: j/k

WHAT?
Breakfast​

WHERE?
Chacho's
6006 Westheimer near Fountainview, Houston Texas 77057
Phone: 713-975-9699
Fax: 713-975-9537
E-mail: [email protected] (wow, they have an email address?)​
WHEN?
Saturday; Dec. 1st, 2007 8:30am sharp - it ain't IHOP sucka, you'll miss breakfast! :smile:​
WHO?
With yours truly, could there BE a better reason! (I wonder if anyone will get that...)​

Hope to see you guys there, and pass the word on to the rest of the NSX gangsta homies!

Head count so far...
1. Z/Zishan
2. Dennis/Slyder
3. Nick/Fastrunner
4. Matt/Matt_337
5. Jeremy/Guttiensx
6. Tony/txtony
7. Jeff/JBNSX719
8. Cory/Modernceo
9. Paul/Paul
10. David/davidf
11. Greg/brickdds (maybe?)
12. Scott/TXvsLV
13. Aamir/ASAEED18 (maybe?)
14. Gus/bsudiro
15. Teddy/Counter
16. David/DPG (maybe?)
17. Jose/Alas-NSX
18. Chris/Scin
19. Norm/Norm
20. Darren/mmmvious
21. OTIE_NSX
22. Henry/GTOneUSA

Wow.....now *if* only we could get everyone to show, what a meet!

UPDATE:

We have a drive and lunch planned after the meet for those that are interested.

Stay tuned...

Last edited:
Yea....I get it...but I'll probably come anyway. Goes to show how little common sense I have...LOL!!!

See ya there....

Dennis

Hrm, Id really like to do this.

830 am on a saturday though. Hrm, thats the time I usually wake up ! Hehe.

Ill make it though. Havent been out with Nsx bretheren in a while.

Anyone that drinks will need to hand over their keys to me.

*Disclaimer: I am not responsible for the missing parts :biggrin:

Eighteen days to go with a count of ten "gangsta homies" signed up to attend (Z.....we gotta talk....lol). What's the plan for after breakfast? We gonna terrorize some other part of Texas or loosen our belts, tuck our tails between our legs and go home....?????

Dennis

8:30 am Saturday morning....... right after Friday night???
Ummmmmmmmmm, what's the rush?
The Houston Area Arcade Group is having the annual championship that Friday and Saturday for those of us pinball/video/arcade enthusiasts.
I'd love to start the morning right with Chacho's Mesquite Beef Fajita and Eggs Breakfast Tacos with the Salsa Cojones reduction with the NSX gang; but 8:30am?
Is there a track event planned afterward?

Eighteen days to go with a count of ten "gangsta homies" signed up to attend (Z.....we gotta talk....lol). What's the plan for after breakfast? We gonna terrorize some other part of Texas or loosen our belts, tuck our tails between our legs and go home....?????

Dennis

Well, I'm up for anything. Didn't have anything planned, just thought it would be nice to break everyone away from their weekend for a short while to enjoy breakfast. Everyones gotta eat, why not be with the coolest people in the world! :biggrin:

Who is this Zishan character???

We want nSxFoYoAsS back ;)

It was time to grow up! Same character I assure you! :tongue:

8:30 am Saturday morning....... right after Friday night???
Ummmmmmmmmm, what's the rush?
The Houston Area Arcade Group is having the annual championship that Friday and Saturday for those of us pinball/video/arcade enthusiasts.
I'd love to start the morning right with Chacho's Mesquite Beef Fajita and Eggs Breakfast Tacos with the Salsa Cojones reduction with the NSX gang; but 8:30am?
Is there a track event planned afterward?

No rush, but the whole concept of breakfast, is to eat in the morning. :wink: j/k No, it's just that everyone is usually so busy with life it's hard to get everyone together. We've done the morning meets before and they didn't seem to interfere with anyone's schedules. Plus, you can still have the rest of the day to clean your car or drink Purple margaritas, or both. Whatever floats your boat! (inside joke) :biggrin:

WOW, you guys get up EARLY. I don't even get to work at that time on weekdays... but I'd like to meet the Houston group so I'm going to try my best to do it... no guarantees on cold mornings though!

Haven't been on Prime for quite a while now .. but .. I'm back! :) ..

So far, looks like I'll be in town that week .. so .. I'm in!!

Cheers .. Gus

Hey I think I will take off the Hoosiers for a day and join you guys! Maybe, I'll even peel off the numbers and wash the car too! Sounds like it will be fun to meet everyone. My wife will be coming along as well to meet all the losers!

And since I get to work at 6 every morning, I want to say thanks for letting me sleep in!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Teddy

to meet all the losers!

thanks for letting me sleep in!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Teddy

I got a good laugh from this post! Thanks for starting my Monday off right!

:biggrin:

Looks like it will be a quick breakfast for me. I have another meet to go to at 9:30 that same morning at La Madeleine off Westheimer near the beltway.

Back