• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston break-fast...really fast!!!

What?!? What meet is this? She better be hotter than me! :biggrin:

Breakfast is the best meal of the day. I'll head down from Austin to try the Houston grub.

Is chacho's going to be able hold all of us?

I remember going once a really long time ago but it was at like 3 in the morning and I was really drunk.

I hear Los Cucos has a pretty mean brunch (but that may be Sundays only).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to change the location but with this big of a turnout, I just want to be sure we can all park together for any photo ops.

Well, I don't think we will have a problem. Like I said, we have a high no show rate, so I think realistically we will have 14-15 cars total. At 8:30am, we should have no problem with parking.

BUT, if anyone has any suggestions(to play it safe), I'd be more than willing to relocate?

:smile:

Well, I don't think we will have a problem. Like I said, we have a high no show rate, so I think realistically we will have 14-15 cars total. At 8:30am, we should have no problem with parking.

+1

BTW we have met there before at 8:30ish and there were very few people there. I agree with you though, at 3 a.m. the place is packed.

Last edited:
Then let's keep it the same

Wow, Dec 1st must be some special date. I have 3 car meets all on this one day.

I think we'll take a head count Monday and make a call then. If some of these maybes come through and if any more people decide to make the drive, we will look at some other options to accommodate a larger group. I'd like to give/post notice a few days in advance if we decide to change locations.

Parking and of course great food are a priority!

Look forward to seeing everyone again! I had no idea we would have so much interest initially, I was expecting the usual 5-6 NSXer's!

I hear Los Cucos has a pretty mean brunch (but that may be Sundays only).

Best day for Los Cucos is on Monday or Tuesday - $1.59 margaritas (not purple :frown: but still good ). They know me pretty well at several locations.

We can try that for a meet in the future . . . preferably when there is a holiday on Tuesday or Wednesday as we might need it.

Norm! Yes, I've got you down. See you there! :smile:

Z, are you making any plans for anything else that day, like possibly a drive. Seems a shame to waste a good day {weather permitting}, with all the people driving in for just breakfast and then going home. I'm up for anything.:smile:

Cool im in, I need to meet you guys.

It's about time! :smile: j/k, looking forward to meeting everyone that I haven't met yet!

Z,
Count me in - I hadn't been on the boards in a while due to work/travel, but this looks like a great meet.

Plus, DPG is going - enough said -

What, I'm not reason enough??? :smile: Long time Darren, we have some catching up to do!

Z, are you making any plans for anything else that day, like possibly a drive. Seems a shame to waste a good day {weather permitting}, with all the people driving in for just breakfast and then going home. I'm up for anything.:smile:

We are discussing some options for the aftermath. Again, nothing was originally planned because we didn't expect such a great turnout.

Open for suggestions, where is Luis when you need him!!! :biggrin:

Aw, man. The one weekend I make plans (I never make plans!) and the biggest meet since I got the car happens.
FYI, the idea was to take the NSX deep into the sticks. My uncle has a place up in Dike, TX, not far from Sulfur Springs, where there are miles and miles of twisty back roads to ride. Fall colors are going on. Canton Trade days will be going on.
But wow, this meet is almost tempting enough to make me cancel.
If it gets any bigger the media may show up. ’07 NSteXpo #2!

Then let's keep it the same

Wow, Dec 1st must be some special date. I have 3 car meets all on this one day.

Gotta come out from lurking on this thread :biggrin: What other three meets are happening (Matt PM me if you need to)? I might come up depending on what the other meets are like. It will be nice to meet some folks since I'll be moving up there next month :biggrin:

C'mon ya'll... NO 'no shows' please..lets have some fun :cool:

I would certainly be up for a drive after you early risers finish breakfast.
The Van Halen ticket bonanza should be over by 10:30

man, i would totally be there as i live right down the street, but my friggin clutch took a dump on me....and so my car has been sitting in the shop for the past two weeks. : (

Jay

Back