• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston NSXer's Breakfast

Place: Chacho's (6006 Westheimer near Fountainview, Houston Texas 77057)
Date: Sunday, May 18th
Time: 9:00am

***Weather UPDATE***
Saturday- Sunny
Sunday- Sunny/Partly Cloudy :)
Monday- Sunny

Join your local NSX buddies for some tasty breakfast at the infamous Chacho's.

If you need any additional information, please shoot me a PM, email, text, or give me a ring.

Hope to see some new faces, as well as the old gang.

Regards,
- Zishan

btw, Gman and Randal, I will bring those parts for you guys if you would like.

Last edited:
OK, im going to try my damndest to be there this time!

p.s. according to my calendar, the 17th is a SATURDAY.

Jay

Are you looking at a 2007 calendar??? :biggrin:

Corrected, sorry, since I was trying to decide on Sat or Sun, I typed it wrong.

Z is throwing this event? I GOTTA BE THERE!!! I'll only go if u bring my H.I.D.'s!! :biggrin: That will be fine bro!! See u then!!!

Count me in.... Jeff, you gettin' HID's?? Man, I sure wish I made the kind of money it takes to have HID's..... ;>)

Dennis

Jeff,

No problem, I'll bring those HID's. I also installed some NEW HID's!!!! They make my old HID's look like halogen bulbs! :biggrin:

See ya,

^^Bump...for some awesome forecasted weather on Sun!! :biggrin:

For all those that haven't been able to make the last couple of meets (namely me :tongue:), come on out and join your fellow NSXers for some awesome weather and great food!!

Last edited:
Ill be there. Can wait to see all of Houston NSX. I hope my Shine lip and cf type r hood comes in before the meet!

Unfortunately my brothers 94 still in the shop, having a new make over.

Mods List:
SOS 03 Headlight Conversion
Verus Motorsport Sorcery Kit (cf lip, and sides)
Downforce 02 Rear Valence
Downforce cf Type R Diffuser
SOS Type R Hood
18 & 19 hre type 546 (4 inch rear lip)

undecided:
nsx r cf spoiler or go big like henry!
lovefab turbo kit or comptech supercharger ( if brian could get a complete kit.)

vio2u9.jpg

Jeff,

No problem, I'll bring those HID's. I also installed some NEW HID's!!!! They make my old HID's look like halogen bulbs! :biggrin:

See ya,

Damn more work for me!!! Guess i'll have to order those next from ya! :biggrin:

Ill be there. Can wait to see all of Houston NSX. I hope my Shine lip and cf type r hood comes in before the meet!

Unfortunately my brothers 94 still in the shop, having a new make over.

Mods List:
SOS 03 Headlight Conversion
Verus Motorsport Sorcery Kit (cf lip, and sides)
Downforce 02 Rear Valence
Downforce cf Type R Diffuser
SOS Type R Hood
18 & 19 hre type 546 (4 inch rear lip)

undecided:
nsx r cf spoiler or go big like henry!
lovefab turbo kit or comptech supercharger ( if brian could get a complete kit.)

vio2u9.jpg

What :eek: !! 3 Sorcery widebodies in Houston? Wow...me, your brother and Henry need to do a photoshoot once your car is finished!! Keep us posted :biggrin:

definitely ty. I did not know that black nsx was yours! I look at your car on car domain all the time. small world... my brother and I been thinking about doing this conversion for awhile now but seeing henry car briefly in the rain was the final push. I am also thinking about doing mine so maybe there be 4:smile: i just wish my was a stick!!!!!:mad:

Count Tina and me in!

Z,

I went out last night and took off my beautiful, flawless engine cover(thanks davidf) so that I would have a place to carry yours. Just remember, you promised plenty of cat hair.:smile:

Count Tina and me in!

Z,

I went out last night and took off my beautiful, flawless engine cover(thanks davidf) so that I would have a place to carry yours. Just remember, you promised plenty of cat hair.:smile:

Well, I was gonna clean it....... but since you insist. Hope your not allergic to cats... :) :p

Weather update posted. Should be a really nice day!

Last edited:
Back