• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston Chachos breakfast meet and drive SUNDAY 12/21 8:30 AM

It's that time again. I spoke with a few owners and they want to meet up before Christmas so who's in?

I have a route already planned for the drive after breakfast (total of about 70 miles). Going on the drive is not necessary but it is an activity to follow breakfast.

Here's the info for Chachos:
6006 Westheimer near Fountainview, Houston Texas 77057

1. Matt

1. Matt
2. Henry
3. Nick
4. Z-sean
5. Omar
6. Hollywoodgarbage
7. Jeff Baker ( I'll make the breakfast but not the drive, got church @ 10 )

Hey guys, relative to Houston, which direction will the drive be? I might be passing thru this weekend and would like to see if I can fit this meet in.

Ojas

The drive I have planned will go towards Fayetteville (near Columbus).
Hope that helps.

1. Matt
2. Henry
3. Nick
4. Z-sean
5. Omar
6. Hollywoodgarbage
8. Davidf
9. (put yo name here)

1. Matt
2. Henry
3. Nick
4. Z-sean
5. Omar
6. Hollywoodgarbage
8. Davidf
9. TXvsLV Scott
10. (put yo name here)

Matt, where's the drive man!!!!????

This sounds like an "Extreme" drive. :biggrin:

I would like to go since I have neglected driving my car the last few weeks but have to stay close to home.

Have fun,
José

Last night someone decide to bash in my front windsheild for the hell of it! :mad:

ok20wn.jpg

bkiug.jpg

But, my windshield got fixed today from the help of nick and Z so i'll be there tommorrow! :smile:

Last edited:
Excellent drive today. Matts got some seriously madd driving skills. I appreciate the co-pilot offer.:wink: Sorry bout the windshield Jeff.:frown:

Pics might be blurry then due to shivering while holding the camera. :tongue: I need to go check on my car sooner or later.Im not really rushing the bodyshop though since im waiting to buy some side skirts anyways.hehe.

how about next sunday feb 22nd. Can we do a change of venue? Do you guys like dim sum? How about Fungs Kitchen 7320 S.W. FWY., Suite 115 Houston, TX. 59 and fondren.

There is ample valet parking at 11:00am We had an Urban Speed Meet there a few weeks ago. There were vipers, a ferrari, porsches, muscle cars, my NSX and a local NSXers Nissan GTR . We're open to to other ideas too.

Last edited:
Back