• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How do I delete myself from this site?

Number9

Hi Lud, could you please nix my user account "Number9?" In particular, I can't change my email address which I no longer wish to make available. Thanks.

You can edit your e-mail address here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=editprofile

Nobody ever direct access to member e-mail addresses the way the vBulletin software is set up. They can only e-mail people through the system. Only the system (and administrator) has access to people's registered e-mail addresses. I don't give out e-mail addresses to anyone.

And once you turn that off the ability for people to e-mail you through the system, as you have done, they cannot even do that.

If you want to have no e-mail address on the system, I would prefer to lock your account and delete the e-mail address from it completely. That way your posts will still be associated with a user name. If I completely delete the account they all go to "Guest" and if I did this with multiple people it would be impossible to keep them straight.

Feel free to e-mail or PM me to discuss further.

Thanks Lud. Please lock the account and delete my email address at your earliest convenience.

Back