• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How do you start a build thread

I am feeling the need to make a build thread but I am so far along, I wouldn't know where to start. I kept few photos of the old work. Is it worth trying to start one when you are 8/10ths of the way through it already? what do you do? Just take a current photos and list your mods? I wish I had documented better along the process.

You can always start a "built" thread:biggrin:

I would just start describing where you started and list your major mods in chronological order. Place pics where you actually have them. Once you start with the major mods, the smaller ones will start filling in the gaps. Anticipate answering why you chose a specific mod/brand over another.

whatever you do make sure it is in iambic pentameter

LMAO.... you guys are good for my health. I literally was laughing outloud doc.

OK going to give this a shot and start doing more documentation.

I built my car like this
to run a muck on track
I seek to mod aplenty
but a scuderia would suffice
if I simply had more money........................................then post a few picks

I just sent all my gauges to stack to get custom color needles to match the dash. I have done so much that I never mentioned or documented. I think many people will be interested.

- - - Updated - - -

I built my car like this
to run a muck on track
I seek to mod aplenty
but a scuderia would suffice
if I simply had more money........................................then post a few picks

haha a scuderia would not be unique. I shall represent Honda not Ferrari.

You could post an update every day, one post for every big step. This is how I watched the first 3-4 seasons of Breaking Bad & Dexter, one episode a night for weeks. Was so much more satisfying than waiting a week or months for a next episode. Could be one of the more satisfying build threads to follow because of pace of updates alone!

Yea and it better have some good numbers or bewbs in it. ;)

Start it like one of your group buy threads, except replace the group buy part with stuff about your car.

Also think of a great into title so people will want to click on it and leave comments.
Eg. "The great group buy build thread ". Or "I built my car off group buys!"

Lmao.....This is one funny ass post. I can't stop laughing every time I come across this post. Lmao....:tongue:

Back