• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many are interested to do a dyno meet Houston TX.

I know many are interested to see what their cars can put down. I talked to Carboy and I was quoted for $50/car with 3 pulls to get an average. We can make it an all day event with breakfast then hitting the dyno at 9 am sat morning. We can do a bbq there at Carboy and everyone can pitch doing their part to cook, or bring stuff.

So lets pick a date and see who all is interested.

1) Rahim (96cxt)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

I talked to Carboy and I was quoted for $50/car with 3 pulls to get an average.

Does the price include A/F readings for each pull? I know some places charge extra for A/F readings.

I'm interested and will keep an eye on this thread.

Thanks, Paul

If we can't reach a goal of 10, maybe you could get some S2K guys to come as well. Jose will likely bring the 350Z for a dyno run.

Last edited:
My NSX wont make it of course but I dont think my s2k will be ready either.Sucks cause I really wanna see if I could hit 500whp this go around. :frown:

I'll show up to chill! :biggrin: i just dynoed there two weeks ago so its kinda pointless. :redface: I can't cook but i'll pitch in for food or better yet we can walk across the street to Pappa's BBQ! That place is finger licking good!

Last edited:
I may be in for heading to Houston to hang and do the Dyno pulls. Let me know when you have a tentative date.

So when is this puppy gonna go down? I'd like to see how much hp I lost with my new exhaust

Well I would like to know what date/day is better for everyone. Sat would be the best bet for many.
So give me a date and I'll get-her-done

Back