• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many folks from Chicago area?

Hey Guys,

Just registered today. I drive a 2001 Corvette, but am thinking about purchasing a used NSX. How many NSX people are there around the Chicago area? Do you guys have any get-togethers or meets? I'd love to check it out if you do, and learn more about the NSX. I've always liked Acuras, so maybe it's time to get their top dawg
biggrin.gif

See ya!

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe. - Not Bone Stock :D

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

There are a lot of NSX folks in the Chicago area, including some folks on these forums. However, I don't think we all bother checking the Midwest forum on NSXprime all that often.

There are currently 43 members of the NSX Club of America in the Chicago area, plus another 22 in the Milwaukee area.

We had been having monthly club meetings but they were on hiatus while we were busy working on the planning for NSXPO 2001. We'll probably start them up again in the spring.

In the meantime, check this forum for an announcement about a dinner meeting next month.

O-Ace,
Where in Northbrook are you? I'm there too!!

Steve

91 NSX
95 M3 (For Sale only 31k Miles!!)
01 MDX
02 M3 SMG (It's Heeeeeerrreeee :p )

Willow & Sanders. Do you still have your car out or is put away for the winter? I know I'll be out cruising this weekend...it's supposed to be sunny and in the 50's. I can live with this kind of winter
smile.gif

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe. - Not Bone Stock :D

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

NO, My car was in storage on October 22nd, the day after NSXPO. Its a garage queen, and I get to drive lots of toys for work, so it wasnt hard to put her away that early!

I'm near Dundee and Sanders!
Steve

------------------
Steve
91 NSX
95 M3 (For Sale with only 31k miles!!)
01 MDX
02 M3 SMG (It's heeeerrreee)

Back