• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many GT one exhaust are in the USA

GT-Rom GT-One Ver5.1 Titanium, Baby !!!

I was very lucky to get the only one that made it into the U.S.A; at least that's what I was told by GT-One USA. And on a SC'd NSX, it has a very different sound than on an NA NSX. And it only weighs 14 LBS (as weighed at Driving Ambition).

57.jpg

exhaust1.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

exhaust3.jpg

exhaust4.jpg

enginebay.jpg

Nice! The dual tips are far more exotic. Any youtube sound clips?

That's right... I especially like to hear the GTONE TITAN EXHAUST MUFFLER Ver1(NA1) with my fujitsubo header with the windows rolled down. :biggrin:

Mike

Awww Mike your hurtin me! Great combo bro! I hope to get some headers one day myself:biggrin:

What are the re-sale values like on these? I see a new 5.1 costs over 5k +s/h from Japan. That is $1500 more then the arc exhaust. Going to be a tough decision on my new exhaust.

Last edited:
No knock intended on the exhaust at all but the "Bel Canto" name reminds me of the name "Del Monte".:biggrin:

BTW I have a 5.1 as well. Thanks again Vance.

I asked Henry before. He said he imported 20- 5.1 stainless steel and 1 - 5.1 titanium. Also other version, maybe qty 5-10 , I forgot the no.

dude what happened? thought you were going a different route:confused:
I want a rear diffuser but they will not fit over my Gruppe-M. I considered the GT-Design but still think "it" hangs too low also. Guess I'll wait and see first hand how Matt337's GT-Design fits. Decisions, decisions.:rolleyes:

I want a rear diffuser but they will not fit over my Gruppe-M. I considered the GT-Design but still think "it" hangs too low also. Guess I'll wait and see first hand how Matt337's GT-Design fits. Decisions, decisions.:rolleyes:

if it was not for your heads up, I would not have a GT1...for that I am thankful. But I hope you don't wind up wanting one yourself now...that would suck :(

Just a shame-less plug, but their is a small chance I might have a mint na2 arc titanium exhaust for sale in a week or two, price would be $2200.

Last edited:
if it was not for your heads up, I would not have a GT1...for that I am thankful. But I hope you don't wind up wanting one yourself now...that would suck :(
Henry had already made me a deal prior to removing it but I knew you had been looking long and hard for one so I stepped back. I'm really glad you got it. That is why I gave you the heads up.:wink:

That's right... I especially like to hear the GTONE TITAN EXHAUST MUFFLER Ver1(NA1) with my fujitsubo header with the windows rolled down. :biggrin:

Mike
As far as I know, the ver1 is slightly heavier than the v.2. I weighted my old old exhaust at autowave and it was about 12.x lbs. The one DF had were about 15 lbs.

Don't hate Mike.

GT-Rom GT-One Ver5.1 Titanium, Baby !!!

I was very lucky to get the only one that made it into the U.S.A; at least that's what I was told by GT-One USA. And on a SC'd NSX, it has a very different sound than on an NA NSX. And it only weighs 14 LBS (as weighed at Driving Ambition).

exhaust1.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

exhaust4.jpg

And now I know my GT-One will embrace the 02 rear valence. TASTY!

anyone running cats with their gt one exhaust?

i am now running cantrell headers, test pipes, and a gt one version 4 exhaust

i was just wondering if anyone is running aftermarket headers, stock cats, and a gt one exhaust
if so
how loud is it? 1-5 (1 being the loudness of an oem muffler)
as the gt one exhaust are not that restrictive :) how much does the cats quiet down the exhaust?

From what I understand these exhausts are definitely RARE - perhaps not on this forum but keep in mind how many NSX owners there really are. In many towns most people have never even seen an NSX but have seen plenty of Ferrari's, etc...

Anyways I got lucky with mine as it came with the car but I think mine is pretty rare: GT-Rom GT-One Ver5.1 Stainless Steel with factory issue Single Titanium Tip :biggrin:

Sound is pure awesome and I cannot imagine owning this car without this exhaust!!!! Personally I like the single tips more as it flows with the car's lines better.

MikeC_587: I would love to hear your FUJI header with my exhaust as well, when you decide to sell it one day keep me in mind ok!!!!

IMG_1130.jpg

Last edited:
From what I understand these exhausts are definitely RARE - perhaps not on this forum but keep in mind how many NSX owners there really are. In many towns most people have never even seen an NSX but have seen plenty of Ferrari's, etc...

Anyways I got lucky with mine as it came with the car but I think mine is pretty rare: GT-Rom GT-One Ver5.1 Stainless Steel with factory issue Single Titanium Tip :biggrin:

Sound is pure awesome and I cannot imagine owning this car without this exhaust!!!! Personally I like the single tips more as it flows with the car's lines better.
I have the same exhaust with the single tip(titanium look) option:wink: My friend Bryan installed it on the previous owner NSX weeks before he sold it to you. That was the reason I bought a 5.1.

I have the GT Extreme fitted a couple of months ago.....bought it from an agent in the States (west coast) UmbrellaAutoDesign.....great quality and service, brilliant sound without being too sharp in my opinion....

Attachments

• GTDesignEX5.jpg
    GTDesignEX5.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 139
anyone who has a gt one/gt design exhaust running stock cats?

if so, how would you rate it comparing to the stock exhaust in loudness?

thinking about ditching the test pipes...

thanks

anyone who has a gt one/gt design exhaust running stock cats?

if so, how would you rate it comparing to the stock exhaust in loudness?

thinking about ditching the test pipes...

thanks

GTone/Ver5.1 stock cats and headers.

I'd say 4, mayve 4.25-4.5. With the windows up it's not nice not too loud inside but outside is another matter. Go WOT up to red line and you have a WTF loud exhaust outside or behind the car.
Inside, windows open, it's GREAT sounding.:biggrin:

I have had guys pull up behind me at a traffic lights and rev their engines with their loud exhausts.

When I rev my car they stop!
Behind you it is freaking really LOUD.The sound is very directional.
Like to pop out thier eyes!:eek:

I love it!

GT-One 5.1v single tip
I was told my was the last gt-one 5.1v that came to US land. Got it 3 days ago. I cant believe that i have not installed yet. Freaking winter :mad:.

Back