• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many NSX'ers on this site live in the South Bay of SF Bay Area?

Hi All,

New member here.....got my dream car a month ago from another member on this site. I live in San Jose, CA and am wondering how many local guys own NSX in my area. Also, where do you guys take your car for service? Please let me know a good local reputable mechanic. I need to find you people to hang out with. :biggrin: Charles

Hey Charles,
You will find a bunch of people living in San Jose, as well as all over the Bay Area. Keep a lookout for the monthly meetings that Randomharmony and the committee set up. They are typically the first Saturday of each month.
I am in the San Jose area for now, so if you want to meet up, PM me. I could probably convince a couple of others here to do an impromptu meet.

BTW, by chance are you Korean?

Welcome to NSX ownership!

Im in san jose. Been using my car as a daily driver for about a month now... if you see a black with jgtc center exit exhaust and rear diffuser... say hi.

Oakland here. I am also a new memeber of this forum and a proud owner of a 1996 Nsx-t that i just recently purchase. So i am looking forward to see you guys around.

good one... okay I havent washed my car since October 1st 2005!!! All this rain has kept my car pretty "clean". I need another beater since my old one skipped a tooth.

Hi Guys...thanks for all your responses. I didn't know my post was moved to the regional section. I thought it was removed by the site admin as I'm still finding my way on this site. Can you believe I waxed my car 4 times this past week? :biggrin: She won't see a drop of rain as long as I have her. I want to keep her for a long long time. Everywhere I go, I have people staring at her. I don't know if that is good or bad. One question....where do you guys take your cars to for service?

Most of the guys in the Bay Area take it to Don Lam of Hilltop in Daly City. He seems to have excellent service and great pricing.
Otherwise, many vouch for Foreign Affair in Santa Clara.

Let me know if you want to meet up Charles.

Take Care,
J.

Back