• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many NSX's do you see in a week? Is it rare in your area?

In these parts if you see one in the wild you better be quick, or they are outta sight and long gone. Similar to the Big Foot phenomenon.

Big Foot. Nice analogy Rod. LoL It does feel that way, sometimes. I get excited whenever I do see another one though.

When I go on a road trip(like down to Atlanta) I make a game to myself. how many Corvettes, How many Porsches, How many Ferraris, and how many NSX's The NSX is usually tied for the least with the Ferrari at 0 - 1

Last edited:
Maybe 3 times a month, there quite a few here in the NY area

At one point there were three in the small town of Long Beach, MS, and two next door in Gulfport. I think all the others (or most, anyway) have been sold and relocated. I haven't seen one on the street in a while.

Of course there are probably several in Mobile and New Orleans but the chances of seeing one on the road are small since I only visit or pass through either city once or twice a month.

Some folks around here know what my car is but many more don't, based on the questions I get. It is re-badged as a Honda so that just adds to the confusion.

well CA and FL have the most, but I never see them anywhere in 6-7 months I have seen 1 on the road.

so we are a lucky group not having SHEEP of the earth driving around, merc, bmw, lexus

Ferrari is in the sheep class, everyone has one on lease. not owned..... LEASED.... and Vetts UGGG everytime you blink your eyes there is one driving in the opposite direction.

now One car you never see are Lotus, I have never seen a lotus in the "wild" there was a guy that has a newer one in my neighborhood but it was always in the driveway so thats not really in the wild

now One car you never see are Lotus, I have never seen a lotus in the "wild" there was a guy that has a newer one in my neighborhood but it was always in the driveway so thats not really in the wild

Here in the Bay Area I see at least 2-3 Elise/Exiges a DAY.

I also see around 4-5 Tesla Model S and 1-2 Tesla Roadsters everyday. Makes sense since the Tesla Factory is over here and theirs a BUNCH of environmentally conscience people with money around this area.

Last edited:
Arizona has got to have a bunch of NSX's as well. Science of Speed is there and PHOEN$X has at least 8% of all NSX's in AZ.
That's funny! I do see a lot of NSXs here...every time I open my garage door! :p :D

Seriously though, I see quite a few NSXs regularly, not so much on the streets but it seems like every weekend there's a car event going on, and the NSXers (and other fun cars) come out to play. :)

I never see one... and no one who ever sees mine "has ever seen one".. except on a video game.

there are a few around.. on the "other side of the Detroit area".. but out where I live... if you can't hook a plow or boat to it.... it's a unicorn

I saw one driving around finally last week. I was on the way to the local Cars+Coffee meet (still some distance away) and saw a red NSX driving with the headlights up despite it being daytime. Just an older guy driving around, it looked like. I asked the other NSX guys later at the meet if he had been there earlier but left, but no one recognized my description. Could it have been an actual in-the-wild NSX?

Im in Miami, I see the same 4 ones. 1 of them, if I take a certain route at a certain time I'll see her on her way from work. The others i might see 1-4 times in a year or two.

i've lived in sacramento going on nine years now. In those nine years i've seen (not counting a meet or being in shad's shop); 4 formula red coupes, 1 berlina black coupe, 2 yellow '97-'01, 1 imola orange '02+, macninja's '02+ lbbp, 1 silver '02+, 1 gpw '97-01, 1 brooklands green na1..... And of course, my berlina black '02 :)

these sightings include sacramento and bay area and can even recall exactly where the sighting occurred.

i've never seen you around! I'm surprised you never seen me around... I drive mine everyday

i've never seen you around! I'm surprised you never seen me around... I drive mine everyday

I have seen your car at least twice, both times in front of O'Reillys in West Sac (Guess i failed to lost your car). I've even had friends tell me they've seen your car, LoL. You just saw me a week ago when you handed me my keyless entry fob from the Neillo parts department :)

I live out on East Sacramento which is pretty isolated.

Last edited:
i have seen your car at least twice, both times in front of o'reillys in west sac (guess i failed to lost your car). I've even had friends tell me they've seen your car, lol. You just saw me a week ago when you handed me my keyless entry fob from the neillo parts department :)

i live out on east sacramento which is pretty isolated.

oh yeah that is right!! Now i remember haha, nice seeing you... I wanted to see your car that day but you didn't drive it lol

I spend most of my time on the 605,5 and 91 I haven't seen one in a good 6 months. I guess that's a good thing because it would make my impulse to buy one so much more stronger.

Just saw the most awesome thing yesterday. An older lady (60ish) was driving a stock Red NSX with a sweet sounding exhaust. Tried to catch up with her then realized I was driving my Civic and not my NSX :redface:.

Bay Area, I see at least one per week, sometimes more than one in the same day if I'm moving around.

My neighbor has one so I see his daily but that doesn't count. They are all over the place and scary fact is I know most of them (at least by SN or forum events). NSX is a pretty tight knit community :)

I think during one of our largest NSX gatherings a few years back, we had roughly FIFTY NSX's all meet together! (this includes the SF Bay, Sac, Central Vallley areas)

Definitely not a rare puppy out here but still garners looks and attracts attention if at the right places.

Back