• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many owners in Austin?

Hey Folks,
Just moved to Austin about a month ago, and finally starting to settle in. Wanted to know how many owners there were in Austin, and if you guys ever get together. Love to meet everyone and get recommendation on shops and local roads, etc!

That is a good question and I am surprised that no one has answered it. There may actually be none in Austin itself. There are several in Round Rock and other surrounding suburbs. I live in Cedar Creek about 25 miles outside of Austin. Cedar Creek is more a suburb of Bastrop. It's where we had the Texas Wildfires 3.5 years ago.

Welcome to Texas!

Sorry for the delay in responses, there's usually quite a few down there in Austin.

Send a PM to Ko-nsx and I'm sure he'd be glad to hook you up with the active
locals there in the Austin area. I spoke with him last month and he mentioned
having a weekend get together there coinciding with a C&C event possibly soon.

You can also swing up to hang out with the Dallas Group as well as down to the
Houston Group. Both are quite active / monthly especially with the Winter coming
to a close for Spring. Also, feel free to send a request to the NSXoTX (NSX Owners
of Texas) Group on FaceBook and I'll be glad to add you in. The Dallas & Houston
groups have been using the Events Broadcast there for the monthly meetups.
I'm sure Ko-nsx will also be posting there in the near future for Austin.

Houston had there last get together last weekend. Dallas is having theirs tomorrow...
Feel free to come on up and let your NSX Breath:biggrin:

Take care and looking forward to meeting you!

Terry

Hopefully I get to meet a few of the austin group when i am there this summer. I will be coming through on goldRush Rally and we are spending two days in austin.

Hey Terry. I'm already part of the NSXoTX on FB. Most of the posts are from the Dallas and Houston guys. Us Austin guys need to step up! I'm going to head to a C&C one of these weekends. Will holler at you guys and maybe some of us can meet up there.

Hey Terry. I'm already part of the NSXoTX on FB. Most of the posts are from the Dallas and Houston guys. Us Austin guys need to step up! I'm going to head to a C&C one of these weekends. Will holler at you guys and maybe some of us can meet up there.

Hi there,
Indeed you're more than welcome to come up anytime. At our meetup last week, we're thinking about
going to the next C&C at Fort Worth since the Dallas C&C has been overly packed the past year. Stay
tuned as I think a couple of the guys up here are looking in to it and will post information soon.

Take care!

Terry

Austin has about 9 owners that i know of these days. A few guys have sold there cars. Mine is still getting work done to it but i was planning to jumpstart austin as much as possible in the coming months. Seems like every city has spurts. Dallas was dead now its alive, austin is dead for the moment but the vibe is still here. Welcome

Hoping to revive this thread!

I'm finally getting back from Korea and about to shoo away the dust from nearly a year idle. Hoping to make it to the next Cars and Coffee at The Oasis in September!

I'm not located right in Austin, but Fort Hood is only a hop and skip away... And venturing down to Austin is a great vacation and excuse to get out of Killeen.

More numbers/PMs need to be exchanged to liven up these parts!!

Welcome Back

Hoping to revive this thread!

I'm finally getting back from Korea and about to shoo away the dust from nearly a year idle. Hoping to make it to the next Cars and Coffee at The Oasis in September!

I'm not located right in Austin, but Fort Hood is only a hop and skip away... And venturing down to Austin is a great vacation and excuse to get out of Killeen.

More numbers/PMs need to be exchanged to liven up these parts!!

Your car has been sleeping for quite some time also. See ya around!

Last edited:
Back